More video on Human/Fallen Angel hybrids.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
These days will be the same as the days of Noah

I've seen 'things' with my own eyes

People will be made aware of the fallen as well as the diff species that dwell under the earth

but it will be used in a great deception during the end times of this rule of "iron/clay"

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
These days will be the same as the days of Noah

I've seen 'things' with my own eyes

People will be made aware of the fallen as well as the diff species that dwell under the earth

but it will be used in a great deception during the end times of this rule of "iron/clay"

I think more people have seen things with their own eyes than want to admit.

When time and space seem like no obstacle to a being it will have you :mjtf:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pull out the scripture. Bound until judgement didn't say bound for eternity.

There's a difference between a fallen angel and one that hasn't fell. Obviously there's other evil spirits still in the atmosphere.

There's a possibility for more fallen angels to appear among us, but most wouldn't be able to tell they weren't normal men.
Pull out the scripture. Bound until judgement didn't say bound for eternity.

There's a difference between a fallen angel and one that hasn't fell. Obviously there's other evil spirits still in the atmosphere.

There's a possibility for more fallen angels to appear among us, but most wouldn't be able to tell they weren't normal men.

They aren't worried about but one thing, how to overthrow God. The earth is their focus. They don't care about these other planets that mean nothing to the power structure in Heaven.
:laugh:

Breh breh it’s late go get some sleep. U might hurt urself trying to philosophize on topics u are clueless on.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
It's not going to happen again like it happened in the past. But people not knowing the past is keeping them from seeing what's ahead. The spirit world is active.
Fallen angels & fallen stars in the Bible is talking about the Israelites fallen from their heavenly state (rulership) into a servitude state, which we are in today. Its not talking about an angel being cast down from God’s heavenly realm.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Fallen angels & fallen stars in the Bible is talking about the Israelites fallen from their heavenly state (rulership) into a servitude state, which we are in today. Its not talking about an angel being cast down from God’s heavenly realm.

Nah breh. You have to study. The whole point Israel went to war in the Promised Land was to get rid of the remnants of these beings in the land and run them out of the land (Look up Og of Bashan). This is why people can't get the full context of the bible. There's explanations in this fallen angel story to what's going on in the spiritual realm. You're downplaying the spiritual realm when you try to explain it away in the physical side of life. This is why people fall away from the faith. They don't believe what the bible says. It's telling you that you have an enemy in the spiritual realm that is trying to manipulate the physical realm. Unbelief makes it easy to be manipulated, because your guard is non-existent.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Nah breh. You have to study. The whole point Israel went to war in the Promised Land was to get rid of the remnants of these beings in the land and run them out of the land (Look up Og of Bashan). This is why people can't get the full context of the bible. There's explanations in this fallen angel story to what's going on in the spiritual realm. You're downplaying the spiritual realm when you try to explain it away in the physical side of life. This is why people fall away from the faith. They don't believe what the bible says. It's telling you that you have an enemy in the spiritual realm that is trying to manipulate the physical realm. Unbelief makes it easy to be manipulated, because your guard is non-existent.
Them off brand books you reading got you looking crazy out here. Do me a favor and watch

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Them off brand books you reading got you looking crazy out here. Do me a favor and watch

I'm good breh. "Fallen" has a meaning you fail to grasp.

You're ignoring this scripture.

Gensis 3:15

“And I will put enmity (open hostility)
Between you and the woman,
And between your seed (offspring) and her Seed;
He shall [fatally] bruise your head,
And you shall [only] bruise His heel.”

and this

Gensis 6
Now it happened, when men began to multiply on the face of the land, and daughters were born to them,
2 that the sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful and desirable; and they took wives for themselves, whomever they chose and desired.
3 Then the Lord said, “My Spirit shall not strive and remain with man forever, because he is indeed flesh [sinful, corrupt—given over to sensual appetites]; nevertheless his days shall yet be a hundred and twenty years.”
4 There were Nephilim (men of stature, notorious men) on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God lived with the daughters of men, and they gave birth to their children. These were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown (great reputation, fame).

Some youtube philosopher is not going to change what the scripture says.

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Genesis 3:15 is that same spirit that dwelled in Esau. Esau told Jacob he would kill him after their father died. That spirit is alive and well today cacs. They been hunting us down since he sold his birth right for meat. They cast us down we were the angels and 12 stars (12 Israelite stars) when they destroyed the temple in 70 ad. They cast us down after the dark ages when cacs started establishing a new world order.

Israelites started married heathen. Israelites = sons of God. They started married daughter of men = non Israelites. Aint no damn Casper pulling out spiritual dikks, busting spiritual nuts, creating 13 foot tall 500 lb supermen. Yall being pushed back into worship pagan gods by mixing in myths with the scripture. The video I posted explains all that proving scripture but I’ll let you cook