More video on Human/Fallen Angel hybrids.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Genesis 3:15 is that same spirit that dwelled in Esau. Esau told Jacob he would kill him after their father died. That spirit is alive and well today cacs. They been hunting us down since he sold his birth right for meat. They cast us down we were the angels and 12 stars (12 Israelite stars) when they destroyed the temple in 70 ad. They cast us down after the dark ages when cacs started establishing a new world order. The video I posted explains all that proving scripture but I’ll let you cook

The bride of Christ includes all ethnicities of people that accept Yeshua Hamashiach as their Saviour. There is only one race, the human race. Taking a view that a certain ethnicity is above another is a satanic viewpoint. Every ethnicity has pagan traditions and customs in their history that seperated them from God.

There's going to be every ethnic group represented in Heaven and in Hell.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
They will claim to be highly evolved and claim that humanity can also evolve this way.

Yep, they want heaven on earth "As above so below" is their motto

Their goal is to mimic the scriptures and fulfill them in their own way.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Fallen angels & fallen stars in the Bible is talking about the Israelites fallen from their heavenly state (rulership) into a servitude state, which we are in today. Its not talking about an angel being cast down from God’s heavenly realm.

This is false doctrine

whoever is going around teaching this is a complete moron

even certain Christians understand scripture better than this smh

I hate how you have idiots running around teaching brothers garbage like this

whoever taught you this should have every bone in they body broken

So many fake Israelite camps out here where the blind are leading the blind

but its getting LATE....thats all coming to an end

with whats about to happen on the earth? man all these cats following liars aren't gonna know what to do its gonna be sad as hell

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The bride of Christ includes all ethnicities of people that accept Yeshua Hamashiach as their Saviour. There is only one race, the human race. Taking a view that a certain ethnicity is above another is a satanic viewpoint. Every ethnicity has pagan traditions and customs in their history that seperated them from God.

There's going to be every ethnic group represented in Heaven and in Hell.
That’s funny. The only people that stood Christ saying “I Do” after the vows were read were the Israelites (read exodus). And the Israelites are the only people he promised will be theirs and vice versa forever including their seeds after them. And its funny he’s called the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob in the Bible. Which is a clear indication that he’s not the god of all ethnicities that except Jesus. Its a blood line & obedience thing. You have to have both, not one or the other.

Ezra 4:1-5 is all ethnicities trying to come together to do God’s work. The Israelites told them nikkas to move around. This is OUR GOD so kick rocks. Look what happen to Christianity when y’all let all these other races in. Now you got fallen angels sleeping with people creating giants, Easter eggs and rabbits , Christmas trees and a fat white man all tied into the Bible some how.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
That’s funny. The only people that stood before The Most High saying “I Do” after the vows were read were the Israelites. And he’s the only people he promised will be theirs and vice versa forever including their father’s seeds. And its funny he’s called the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. Which is a clear indication that he’s not the god of all ethnicities that except Jesus. Its a blood line & obedience thing. You have to have both, not one or the other.

Ezra 4:1-5 is all ethnicities trying to come together to do God’s work. The Israelites told them nikkas to move around. This is OUR GOD so kick rocks. Look what happen to Christianity when y’all let all these other races in. Now you got fallen angels sleeping with people creating giants, Easter eggs and rabbits , Christmas trees and a fat white man all tied into the Bible some how.

Have fun with that one breh. :francis:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
This is false doctrine

whoever is going around teaching this is a complete moron

even certain Christians understand scripture better than this smh

I hate how you have idiots running around teaching brothers garbage like this

whoever taught you this should have every bone in they body broken

So many fake Israelite camps out here where the blind are leading the blind

but its getting LATE....thats all coming to an end

with whats about to happen on the earth? man all these cats following liars aren't gonna know what to do its gonna be sad as hell
I would love for you to provide a link to the truth for everyone of my lies. I got nothing but time so the floor is yours.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Have fun with that one breh. :francis:
All ethnicities are the bride of Jesus?
Jeremiah 3:8
And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also

I already have you the verse when Israel said “I do” to the vows. Now you have the verse where Israel is backsliding and given a bill of divorce . Give me one verse where God says any nations other than Israel was backsliding aka cheating on him. Give me any verses where God said any other nation are “my people”..

Then when Jesus came back ,he came back to get Israel back in order not all nations
Matthew 15:24. He even told the disciplines what cities not to go into cuz no Israelites were there and it would be a waste of time. But if all “races” could be down he would have told them to make sure they go to every city.
The New Testament is the Israelites saying I do all over again. 1 Corinthians Chapter 10 is more undeniable proof. I would love for somebody to trying to twist that story into being all races of people. This is the proof that the gentiles in the NT were just heathenized Israelites aka lost sheep scattered abroad.

Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That’s funny. The only people that stood Christ saying “I Do” after the vows were read were the Israelites (read exodus). And the Israelites are the only people he promised will be theirs and vice versa forever including their seeds after them. And its funny he’s called the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob in the Bible. Which is a clear indication that he’s not the god of all ethnicities that except Jesus. Its a blood line & obedience thing. You have to have both, not one or the other.

Except God is shown In the Bible to extend grace to gentiles..I mean the Whole Book of Jonah is an example.

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I'm saying he has shown grace to people who aren't sons of Abraham..so he could be showing grace to the gentiles with Jesus.
God saving people on a boat, is not the same as all races will one day become God’s people lol

God gave all nations on the earth blessings. Hell even Esau received the fatnest of the earth. That didn’t stop God from saying when its time he and his bloodline will be eradicated off the face of the earth. He also said he will have indignation against them forever.