More U.S. women than ever are breadwinners, new study finds

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice:

No it isn't, women don't make good leaders.

exactly, it may be misogynistic but it's true. most women don't create wealth, businesses or pass anything down to their children. they are mostly consumers and black women especially are raising their sons to be the same way.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
it's sacrificing chivalry and traditional family roles. i don't think women should make less than men for the same job, but with income evening out between genders, men are going to feel less likely to provide for women.

you already see it happening now, really. with nikkas who have been with their girl for years, but don't wanna spend a dime on her. there's going to be less marriage, and more abandonment of children.

Well if the income is evening out women won't need men to provide for them, which is a good thing. Dudes on here complain about alimony and losing half of your stuff in divorce but you don't want women to earn the same amount or more than you. You do know that the reason women got alimony in the first place is because they either didn't work or made a lot less than their husbands, right? Makes no sense.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Well if the income is evening out women won't need men to provide for them, which is a good thing. Dudes on here complain about alimony and losing half of your stuff in divorce but you don't want women to earn the same amount or more than you. You do know that the reason women got alimony in the first place is because they either didn't work or made a lot less than their husbands, right?

This is about women being bread winners not earning more than men.

Most of the women are bread winners because they made BAD DECISIONS.

They hooked up with dudes who can't even take care of themselves let alone take care of kids...

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
we're the only race of men that's not dominating our women financially. we're the only race of men with an abundance of beastly, masculine women running about -- think it's a coincidence?

it may be misogynistic to believe you should earn more than your wife, but i'll be that. i know despite all women's bytching, they want to be taken care of and provided for.

Maybe we arent dominating our women financially because we are in jail. Lets focus on our men going to school or learning a trade. If we had our shyt together our women wouldnt have to worry about bringing home the bacon :manny:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well if the income is evening out women won't need men to provide for them, which is a good thing. Dudes on here complain about alimony and losing half of your stuff in divorce but you don't want women to earn the same amount or more than you. You do know that the reason women got alimony in the first place is because they either didn't work or made a lot less than their husbands, right? Makes no sense.

despite women's bytching, y'all still want to get married to a man who can provide a better lifestyle for you. are you going to bypass thousands of years of evolution and become the provider for your man? i doubt it. :whistle:

i agree the laws need to be changed to reflect this new era. but this whole "women are the new men" shyt is ruining society. women tote this supposed superiority like it's great thing. only to turn around and talk about "where are the good men" when they're looking for a suitable spouse.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
This is about women being bread winners not earning more than men.

It's about both.

Mothers are breadwinners for a record share of American families, as more women bring up children on their own and more married mothers outearn their husbands, an analysis of census data shows.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe we arent dominating our women financially because we are in jail. Lets focus on our men going to school or learning a trade. If we had our shyt together our women wouldnt have to worry about bringing home the bacon :manny:

on average, it's easier for a black women to find employment and enter corporate america compared to us. not to mention all the social factors like the promotion of thug culture in the black community. however, it's not as simple as "maybe if they stopped going to jail, everything would be okay"

the black community doesn't have any real networks and relay heavily on begging non-blacks for employment. that's what has to be changed, we have to get out of this consumer mindset and start creating legit businesses in our own neighborhoods.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
we're the only race of men that's not dominating our women financially. we're the only race of men with an abundance of beastly, masculine women running about -- think it's a coincidence?

it may be misogynistic to believe you should earn more than your wife, but i'll be that. i know despite all women's bytching, they want to be taken care of and provided for.

:leon:
this post do have a point though.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
:beli: @the bolded

You wouldn't marry a chick that made more than you? :mjpls:

It's true. Most women can't handle the pressure, and end up doing a poor job. They also overcompensate by acting like a huge bytch. Leading is a hard job, even a lot of men can't do it properly.

And if she trys to boss me around and run shyt then no I wouldn't.

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
on average, it's easier for a black women to find employment and enter corporate america compared to us. not to mention all the social factors like the promotion of thug culture in the black community. however, it's not as simple as "maybe if they stopped going to jail, everything would be okay"

the black community doesn't have any real networks and relay heavily on begging non-blacks for employment. that's what has to be changed, we have to get out of this consumer mindset and start creating legit businesses in our own neighborhoods.

I can agree with that.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe the man as the breadwinner is the best scenario. Anything other than that is unnatural.