More U.S. women than ever are breadwinners, new study finds

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
I honestly have no problem with it. If I had a wife that brought home more than me Im cool. We're a team. Lets bring in as much as we can for our family. It doesn't change our roles. I'm still the man of the house and she's my queen. Nothing changes but the bank account and a better life for our kids.

That sound real good and all and i'm pretty sure what u said is happening all over the states, but there is a down side too.

I know 2 police officers who went through a divorce both have 2 kids with there ex who makes $20,000 more than they do and u know what they both got hit wit not only paying child support but also spousal support for the woman who was the breadwinner of the family..

I'm not saying don't get married to a woman wit money.. but before u do u have to lay her down on the couch and go through her mind and see where is her mindset at..

my motto

" BECAREFUL BREHS "

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it's sacrificing chivalry and traditional family roles. i don't think women should make less than men for the same job, but with income evening out between genders, men are going to feel less likely to provide for women.

you already see it happening now, really. with nikkas who have been with their girl for years, but don't wanna spend a dime on her. there's going to be less marriage, and more abandonment of children.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So ya'll saying you wouldn't wife a chick making 6+ figures?
mysmilie_3847.gif

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
The single mothers have no choice...Do they even know who the daddy is? :patrice:

A lot do. Being a single mother doesn't always mean you had sex with some random dude and got pregnant. Is that true sometimes? Yes. but not all the time.

When you look at the circumstances surrounding why this happens, no not really.

As long as they're able to take care of their children, I think it's good news. I also don't see anything wrong with making more than your husband/partner. :ehh:

:patrice:
No it isn't, women don't make good leaders. And if any man is comfortable with his girl running everything and making more bread, he's most likely a bytch.

:beli: @the bolded

You wouldn't marry a chick that made more than you? :mjpls:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
U and chris. b try to crush the buildings in every thread with your misogynistic trolling..

we're the only race of men that's not dominating our women financially. we're the only race of men with an abundance of beastly, masculine women running about -- think it's a coincidence?

it may be misogynistic to believe you should earn more than your wife, but i'll be that. i know despite all women's bytching, they want to be taken care of and provided for.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So ya'll saying you wouldn't wife a chick making 6+ figures?
mysmilie_3847.gif

sure, most would.

what does that have to with a chick making 60k marrying a nikka making 20k. only to get mad at the nikka for underachieving a few years down the line.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
we're the only race of men that's not dominating our women financially. we're the only race of men with an abundance of beastly, masculine women running about -- think it's a coincidence?

it may be misogynistic to believe you should earn more than your wife, but i'll be that. i know despite all women's bytching, they want to be taken care of and provided for.