More Sony games coming to PC

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
If Sony does this for all their games going forward I won't bother buying their console and will switch to PC and unlock my true potential.

Hell the amount of games I buy day 1 are fewer and fewer. Seeing as I catch most stuff on sale.so I can wait the initial 6 months to a year it might take to come on PC

Exclusives are the only reason I stick to consoles.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
If Sony does this for all their games going forward I won't bother buying their console and will switch to PC and unlock my true potential.

Hell the amount of games I buy day 1 are fewer and fewer. Seeing as I catch most stuff on sale.so I can wait the initial 6 months to a year it might take to come on PC

Nah breh. You gamed on PCs before?

It’s a whole different beast. If you are into tinkering and learning about technology, then a PC would be great.

If you just want to play games, buy the PS5. I can’t stress that enough. PC ain’t for everybody.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I've already done made the jump you got Microsoft and now Sony putting exclusives on there. Sony said that next gen they want to focus more on multiplayer experience you already know that means that alot of those games will probably be on PC. They know that they can only make so much money with consoles so providing a service or sharing there platform with PC increases revenue. Also your already starting to get Switch Emulators that are shaping up real nice. PC got everything covered.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've already done made the jump you got Microsoft and now Sony putting exclusives on there. Sony said that next gen they want to focus more on multiplayer experience you already know that means that alot of those games will probably be on PC. They know that they can only make so much money with consoles so providing a service or sharing there platform with PC increases revenue. Also your already starting to get Switch Emulators that are shaping up real nice. PC got everything covered.
Sony is not dropping all their exclusives on PC.
"And to maybe put a few minds at ease, releasing one first-party AAA title to PC doesn't necessarily mean that every game now will come to PC. In my mind, Horizon Zero Dawn was just a great fit in this particular instance. We don't have plans for day and date [PC releases], and we remain 100% committed to dedicated hardware."
A 3 year old port isn't enough to start thinking everything is going to PC now. There's a gang of other exclusives that's still PS4 only and they could've been dropped on PC if they wanted to. PS5 is coming out later this year and so far only 1 game that's 3 years old is dropping on PC and the other exclusives from the last 7 years are still only on PS4. PC+PS+Nintendo is your best bet to get your bases covered. MSFT is the only one where you can literally skip the console and get the games officially on PC since that's been their initiative the past few years.

Yeah there's a Switch emulator but that's not really the same as stuff don't work right away and often times are very buggy and on top of that lacks the main feature.

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Nah breh. You gamed on PCs before?

It’s a whole different beast. If you are into tinkering and learning about technology, then a PC would be great.

If you just want to play games, buy the PS5. I can’t stress that enough. PC ain’t for everybody.

He's a stem/tech breh. He'll be Right at home on our glorious pc platform :blessed:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
He's a stem/tech breh. He'll be Right at home on our glorious pc platform :blessed:
I hear you and fatboooooy, but can i keep something real with you for a sec? The average muthafukka doesn't want a PC that plays games. They want a console because it's made for that purpose. And all your friends play on consoles as well unless you play diablo then your friends was probably larping n shyt. My point is the type of games that are popular by those types of gamers are not popular on PC. PC gaming is for a different type of gamer and mixing the two is not beneficial to anyone. PC gamers think playing with mice is more real but console gamers or people who don't game at all know you can't react to shyt that fast so fukk those guys. You never hear console gamers go "come join us pc gamers " because the cool kids don't gotta move like that :hhh:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
The PlayStation maker acquires minority stake in Epic

According to a joint news release, the investment will allow Sony and Epic to “broaden their collaboration across Sony’s leading portfolio of entertainment assets and technology, and Epic’s social entertainment platform and digital ecosystem to create unique experiences for consumers and creators.”

Sony invests $250M in Epic Games

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm: