More Sony games coming to PC

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Won't be a point in ownig a console after a while. You'll buy into a brands streaming economy based on preference of services offered (games apps etc) and brand recognition.

The digital future :sadcam:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
There’s a balance they are trying to go for. Obviously they want to use their games to sell consoles, but profit margins on hardware a very slim, and there’s billions of gamers that don’t/won’t own Sony hardware so making games exclusive is leaving money on the table. I think their biggest titles will remain exclusive (but even them you are likely to find on other Sony platforms like PSNow) but for the smaller or less popular games they’re gonna put them on PC.

There won’t be only a few exclusives you can play on the PS5, that statement is simply absurd. Like I said in order to ship their products and stay ahead of the competition exclusives are the incentive for people to purchase their console hence they won’t give up their advantage in that field. The PS4 is their best selling console and that is solely in part due to the number of exclusives the system holds. Now you are saying after this success they are going to give all that up?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There won’t be only a few exclusives you can play on the PS5, that statement is simply absurd. Like I said in order to ship their products and stay ahead of the competition exclusives are the incentive for people to purchase their console hence they won’t give up their advantage in that field. The PS4 is their best selling console and that is solely in part due to the number of exclusives the system holds. Now you are saying after this success they are going to give all that up?
There are less PS4 exclusives than PS3. There were less PS3 exclusives than PS2. The trend will only continue.

2nd/3rd party exclusives are a thing of the past and Sony has invested heavily in PSNow and signed an agreement with Microsoft cloud to bring their games to other platforms. And now Sony themselves are saying they will bring games to pc.

I mean PS4 only has about 15 true exclusives. PS5 will have less than that.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Pretty much. They are not going to give up the biggest incentive to own their console and put their biggest exclusives on PC. Multiplayer shyt is cool though and cross platform multiplayer will increase next gen since (pretty dope).

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No it’s not.

If you take into account cross gen games. Games on PSNow, 2nd/3rd party “exclusives” that come to PC. Smaller titles and now multiplayer titles, there will be very few games you can only play on PS5.

There are less PS4 exclusives than PS3. There were less PS3 exclusives than PS2. The trend will only continue.

2nd/3rd party exclusives are a thing of the past and Sony has invested heavily in PSNow and signed an agreement with Microsoft cloud to bring their games to other platforms. And now Sony themselves are saying they will bring games to pc.

I mean PS4 only has about 15 true exclusives. PS5 will have less than that.
15? :laff:

There's 79 PS4 only exclusives. What the heck is a "true exclusive"? Again, this is PS4 ONLY exclusives and it's 79. If you add the games that are on PC it's even higher.

Alienation (video game)
Astro Bot Rescue Mission
Basement Crawl
Blood & Truth
Bloodborne
Bound (video game)
City Shrouded in Shadow
Concrete Genie
Cyber Danganronpa VR: The Class Trial
Days Gone
Death Stranding
Deep Down (video game)
Déraciné
DJMax Respect
Drawn to Death
Dreams (video game)
Driveclub
Earth Defense Force: Iron Rain
Everybody's Golf (2017 video game)
Farpoint (video game)
Fat Princess Adventures
Final Fantasy VII Remake
Firewall: Zero Hour
Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
Ghost Giant
Ghost of Tsushima
God of War (2018 video game)
Gran Turismo Sport
Granblue Fantasy Versus
Granblue Fantasy: Relink
Gravity Rush 2
Hakoniwa Company Works
Hardware: Rivals
Hidden Agenda (2017 video game)
Horizon Zero Dawn
The Idolmaster Platinum Stars
Infamous First Light
Infamous Second Son
The Inpatient
Iron Man VR
Judgment (video game)
Killzone Shadow Fall
Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Knack (video game)
Knack II
Knowledge is Power (video game)
The Last Guardian
The Last of Us Part II
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III
Matterfall
MediEvil (2019 video game)
MLB The Show 17
MLB The Show 18
MLB The Show 19
Monster of the Deep: Final Fantasy XV
The Order: 1886
P.T. (video game)
The Playroom (2013 video game)
PlayStation VR Worlds
Project Sakura Wars
Ratchet & Clank (2016 video game)
RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
Shadow of the Beast (2016 video game)
Shadow of the Colossus (2018 video game)
Spider-Man (2018 video game)
Spider-Man: The City that Never Sleeps
Tearaway Unfolded
That's You!
The Tomorrow Children
Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
Until Dawn
Until Dawn: Rush of Blood
Wayward Sky
Wild (video game)
Wipeout Omega Collection
The Witch and the Hundred Knight 2
Without Memory
Yakuza 6: The Song of Life

Category:PlayStation 4-only games - Wikipedia

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You know that list is bullshyt.

Quit playing breh :mjlol:
Since it is bullshyt, please point out the "bullshyt". Please show us how the statement, "there are 79 PS4 only exclusives." is bullshyt. :sas1:
Don't even deflect by trying to say "I'm talking about high critically acclaimed 90 metacritic or above exclusives."

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Since it is bullshyt, please point out the "bullshyt". Please show us how the statement, "there are 79 PS4 only exclusives." is bullshyt. :sas1:
Don't even deflect by trying to say "I'm talking about high critically acclaimed 90 metacritic or above exclusives."
That list has remasters, DLC, Japan only, shyt that’s been canceled, etc.

This why we can’t have any sensical conversations on here.

You nikkas always playing dumb. Nobody even knows like 80% of those games even exist. Some of those shyts are even iPhone games

THATS YOU! a PS4 exclusive!!!!!:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That list has remasters, DLC, Japan only, shyt that’s been canceled, etc.

This why we can’t have any sensical conversations on here.

You nikkas always playing dumb. Nobody even knows like 80% of those games even exist.

THATS YOU! a PS4 exclusive!!!!!:mjlol:

So because it's Japan only, it don't count now? :skip:

But if the DLC is standalone and doesn't require the "main" game to play, it should count :umad:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
xabIEeQ.png

:mjlol:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The quote is interesting. Is he referring to multiplayer only games that Sony makes? (I can't think of many that they are making now)

...or are they going to start putting multiplayer modes from their exclusives on PC? (for example, if TLOU2's MP mode is on PC, but not the campaign)

:huh:

School me

:feedme:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The quote is interesting. Is he referring to multiplayer only games that Sony makes? (I can't think of many that they are making now)

...or are they going to start putting multiplayer modes from their exclusives on PC? (for example, if TLOU2's MP mode is on PC, but not the campaign)

:huh:

School me

:feedme:
He said nothing about multiplayer titles. That was speculation by guy who wrote the story.