More Sony games coming to PC

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The quote is interesting. Is he referring to multiplayer only games that Sony makes? (I can't think of many that they are making now)

...or are they going to start putting multiplayer modes from their exclusives on PC? (for example, if TLOU2's MP mode is on PC, but not the campaign)

:huh:

School me

:feedme:

Actually wouldn't be opposed to the latter on some games. :yeshrug:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Won't be a point in ownig a console after a while. You'll buy into a brands streaming economy based on preference of services offered (games apps etc) and brand recognition.

The digital future :sadcam:
Just like Netflix but for gaming, one company is already doing this, others will try to copy, and one company isn't future proof which I explained at the beginning of this gen. Damn I'm good :whew:
15? :laff:

There's 79 PS4 only exclusives. What the heck is a "true exclusive"? Again, this is PS4 ONLY exclusives and it's 79. If you add the games that are on PC it's even higher.

Category:PlayStation 4-only games - Wikipedia
Can You name 15 must have titles in that list? When your list consist of games nobody heard of is when you're trying too hard. And lmao at deep down...
So because it's Japan only, it don't count now? :skip:

But if the DLC is standalone and doesn't require the "main" game to play, it should count :umad:
We know this Ghat Damn casual ain't talking :stop:
So you envisioning what to come of this news? What kind of PS4 exclusive will be put on PC as well?
Most, they will just bullshyt with it like Microsoft did. Once Microsoft survives in the pc space is when others will follow like they always do. Sony is already preparing for this by teaming up with Microsoft. Teaming with Microsoft is a bigger deal than porting an exclusive :ufdup:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
15? :laff:

There's 79 PS4 only exclusives. What the heck is a "true exclusive"? Again, this is PS4 ONLY exclusives and it's 79. If you add the games that are on PC it's even higher.

Category:PlayStation 4-only games - Wikipedia
The writing was on the wall near the end of last gen M$ was not about to have the same amount of exclusive titles. They should’ve kept pushing for those pc games imo

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That list has remasters, DLC, Japan only, shyt that’s been canceled, etc.

This why we can’t have any sensical conversations on here.

You nikkas always playing dumb. Nobody even knows like 80% of those games even exist. Some of those shyts are even iPhone games

THATS YOU! a PS4 exclusive!!!!!:mjlol:
:what:

There's no DLC on that list, every game is a standalone game.
Japan only? really?
What game has been cancelled that's on that list?

You literally are just making up shyt and lying straight up.:mjlol:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Has anything you said come true ?

giphy.gif

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:what:

There's no DLC on that list, every game is a standalone game.
Japan only? really?
What game has been cancelled that's on that list?

You literally are just making up shyt and lying straight up.:mjlol:
nikka Deep Down is on that list.

That’s You, is an iPhone game

Spider-Man: The City never sleeps is DLC.

Beyond that, plenty of those games are available on PC via PSNow.

Stop playing breh :stopitslime:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikka Deep Down is on that list.

That’s You, is an iPhone game

Spider-Man: The City never sleeps is DLC.

Beyond that, plenty of those games are available on PC via PSNow.

Stop playing breh :stopitslime:
I'll give you That's You and the Spidey-DLC, but you reaching HARD by acting like a few games(Killzone, Bloodborne) being on PS NOW(a STREAMING thing mind you) is somehow a huge blow.

I said 79, you mentioned about 3~4 things. That's still significantly higher than before.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
So you envisioning what to come of this news? What kind of PS4 exclusive will be put on PC as well?
Same type of games coming now. Like Nier, Nioh, beyond two souls, etc.

Judging by this quote I could see games like Dreams and The tomorrow children will make it.

I could even see the next grab turismo or some form of it coming to PC.

Obviously big flagship games like Spider-Man and uncharted will remain exclusive, but even those will probably make it to PSNow at some point.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I'll give you That's You and the Spidey-DLC, but you reaching HARD by acting like a few games(Killzone, Bloodborne) being on PS NOW(a STREAMING thing mind you) is somehow a huge blow.

I said 79, you mentioned about 3~4 things. That's still significantly higher than before.
My whole point was that Sony games would come to pc via PSNow or other means.

I’m not going through the list of games one by one. Point is the list is bullshyt,(you got a demo on there P.T.:mjlol:) and you know it. There’s no more than 20 real PS4 exclusive games. Stop playin.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My whole point was that Sony games would come to pc via PSNow or other means.

I’m not going through the list of games one by one. Point is the list is bullshyt,(you got a demo on there P.T.:mjlol:) and you know it. There’s no more than 20 real PS4 exclusive games. Stop playin.
The point you're still trying to ignore is the MAJORITY of PS exclusives ARE NOT on PC or are coming to PC. The fact you only mustered up two OLD ass PS4 games and the fact that they aren't even NATIVE to PC but are just simply being streamed is fukking ridiculous. That is not the same as Xbox games being DOWNLOADABLE on PC through Steam or Xbox app. Like you really trying to compare the two?
Just saying shyt doesn't make it true. "There's no more than 20 real ps4 exclusives."

Man stfu :stopitslime:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The point you're still trying to ignore is the MAJORITY of PS exclusives ARE NOT on PC or are coming to PC. The fact you only mustered up two OLD ass PS4 games and the fact that they aren't even NATIVE to PC but are just simply being streamed is fukking ridiculous. That is not the same as Xbox games being DOWNLOADABLE on PC through Steam or Xbox app. Like you really trying to compare the two?
Just saying shyt doesn't make it true. "There's no more than 20 real ps4 exclusives."

Man stfu :stopitslime:
Sony stans :mjlol: