More Sony games coming to PC

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
It's about time they release those exclusives to the PC. We need games like UFC and NHL to be on the system. I do not mind Red Dead Redemption 2 for the PC. What else needs to be out for the PC that is still console exclusive?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing I said was out of the ordinary or even surprising if you were paying attention.

Y’all were just too blinded by stannary as usual.
Your first claim was that PS5 will have very few exclusives. Where is the proof to that statement?

MeachTheMonster said:
His quote doesn’t say that. The author of the story added that, but really doesn’t matter multiplayer or not, I never said all Sony games would come. You made that up.

I said there would be very few PS5 exclusive games.

Where is the list of exclusives announced for PS5? How is evidence surfacing of one PS4 game coming to PC is reason to suggest PS5 will have very few exclusives?

Last edited:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Your first claim was that PS5 will have very few exclusives. Where is the proof to that statement?

Where is the list of exclusives announced for PS5?
The only two announced are already confirmed for PC.

Im 2 for 2 so far.

It’s simple math. There’s less and less third party exclusives. And even the ones that do exist almost always come to PC.

Sony themselves are publishing games on pc.

There just aren’t that many games left. It will be the biggest flagship titles, and even they will make it to PC later or on PSnow.

You just don’t like the way that statement sounds, it hurts your Stan sensitivities:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The only two announced are already confirmed for PC.

Im 2 for 2 so far.
There's only one PS5/PC game announced and it's not from a 1st party studio? Again why the dishonesty? You know Godfall isn't a Sony 1st party title so why posit that as if it is?

It’s simple math. There’s less and less third party exclusives. And even the ones that do exist almost always come to PC.
So that's third party exclusives. You're purposefully mixing third party and 1st party games together and in the chance that a 1st party title drops you can see "see I told u!".

Sony themselves are publishing games on pc.

There just aren’t that many games left. It will be the biggest flagship titles, and even they will make it to PC later or on PSnow.
So what are these games then? Why are you avoiding this question?

What are the exclusive games that you seem to be aware of that you stated are very few.

You just don’t like the way that statement sounds, it hurts your Stan sensitivities:mjlol:
Typical Meach posting.

A quick rant, baseless claims and throw in the word "stan" and end with a jordan smiley.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Sony needs money and playstation is the cash cow. Putting games on PC brings them more money :yeshrug:

Could help developers :yeshrug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There's only one PS5/PC game announced and it's not from a 1st party studio? Again why the dishonesty? You know Godfall isn't a Sony 1st party title so why posit that as if it is?
I said nothing about first party. I said very few PS5 games will be truly “exclusive”

My point is a game like godfall an “exclusive launch game” would have not been on PC in the past. We are seeing the trend continue in that the very first PS5 “exclusive” game that we have been shown, is also coming to PC.

The other game we know about for PS5 is a first party game, and it’s also coming to PC. MLB The Show

So that's third party exclusives. You're purposefully mixing third party and 1st party games together and in the chance that a 1st party title drops you can see "see I told u!".
Again, doesn’t matter if they are third party. My statement was “there will be very few truly “exclusive” PS5 games. Don’t matter who’s making them.

So what are these games then? Why are you avoiding this question?

What are the exclusive games that you seem to be aware of that you stated are very few.

Typical Meach posting.

A quick rant, baseless claims and throw in the word "stan" and end with a jordan smiley.
:dahell: you confused?

I don’t know what the games are. I just know there will be very few of them.