Mooses are gigantic :damn:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
For future reference, if you see a deer run across the road and it's a few seconds away from you, come to a complete stop and give yourself a 10 to 20 Mississippi count. Chances are there's gonna be at least 1 behind it that's gonna come flying outta the woods as well. Sorry that had to happen to you and your vehicle but if you follow what I just suggested that should prevent that from ever happening again.

When Minnesotans give me advice on nature, I LISTEN.
deer-passing-road-crazy-animal-gif.gif

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
-20 Degrees Fahrenheit. If it ain't windy it's actually tolerable outside, but it does feel like you're encased in a prism of ice and when you take a breath all of the moisture in your nose and mouth ices up.

If it is windy outside, just follow Guile's advice: GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN.
I lived in Livingston amd Billings for a bit amd despite the cold temperatures and snow Montanans are some desicated alcoholics.

Its the most drunk place i ever been

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali
When I lived in rural Minnesota, I found out from neighbors the abundant wildlife that lived basically within 3 miles of me. Most were the usual harmless woodland creatures such as whitetail deer, foxes, rabbits, chipmunks, a wide variety of mustelids, bald eagles, and porcupines. I was informed that I also lived within close proximity of wolves, mountain lions, black bears (one was literally 15 feet behind me when I went camping with a buddy and his kids... Freaked me out a bit but it was AMAZING to experience) and cougars. As dangerous as all this sounded, I was reassured by life long Minnesotans that these animals posed minimal threats to humans, and as long as you're not encroaching on their immediate territory they'll do their best to avoid us.

The one animal they told me to never, EVER fukk with is the moose. Was told if I hear one, get away from the noise immediately. Was told if I smell one, get away from the odor immediately. Was told if I see one, do your best to not be spotted by it and get away from it immediately. Was told if I see one in the middle of the road DO NOT hit it because both you & your car are headed to the pearly gates. The statement that really had me like :merchant: was when I was told if you see one off to the side of the road while driving, do not stop to admire, gawk, or take a picture of it. The minute it gets agitated (which can happen the second it notices you) it's coming right at you. With a speed you'd never expect from an animal that big, it's basically a run-away train. It will run over and through your car and basically turn your car into a crushed beer can. With you (or whatever is left of you) in it. And they'll just keep wrecking your vehicle until it feels like the threat has been eradicated. I won't even say "good luck" if you're ever in that situation because no amount of luck will save you.

They are one of the most ornery animals on this entire planet. They need no other reason to go on a rampage aside from simply seeing something unfamiliar and deeming it a threat. Do not encroach on their territory and even if armed they'll probably eat more bullets than you can discharge before it drops. You may shoot it dead but it'll take you off this planet way before it dies from the wounds.

Yes, they're beautiful and one of the wonders of this world. They also have the power and bad-ass temper that exactly matches their size. Please admire them from afar if you're ever fortunate enough to see one.

:damn::hubie::sadcam::picard:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
BJJ ain’t doing shyt to a moose :mjtf:
nikka?

if it was me in that car.

ahda pump faked the door handle like I was about to hop out and bet that moose run through oncoming traffic to get his big Dumb ass back in the Woods.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Had some deer run out on me last winter driving to work. I managed to miss one driving straight through, but the 2nd one following up didnt clear and totaled my vehicle, the deer wasnt even that large. I could only imagine if that was a moose:damn::mjcry:
Was going to visit my little brother at Mississippi State, and was taking the backroads in Alabama to get there. Had a deer jump out and total my car. It was a Jeep that I was renting, and the deer tore that thang up. Yea, I couldn’t imagine hitting a brick like a moose