Mooses are gigantic :damn:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
why aren't deer smart enough to walk on the median too?[/B]

and humans being trash as usual... give the animal some room. reversing and stalking the shyt like it doesn't raise it's threat level.

I give the deer in Minnesota their props in regards to the highways. They're literally everywhere (seeing one in town in someone's backyard is far from a rare occurrence) yet they (at least the majority of them) seem to be smart enough to understand when to cross the road.
This is said like...

:heh:

Woadie Rhody always blesses these Coli skreets with a script you can't flip. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I give the deer in Minnesota their props in regards to the highways. They're literally everywhere (seeing one in town in someone's backyard is far from rare occurrence) yet they (at least the majority of them) seem to be smart enough to understand when to cross the road.
I was high on MDMA once and I was walking to the car from my friend's apartment when I noticed 3 or 4 deer in someone's yard. For a split second I though they were lawn decorations because they all stopped and stared at me. Not a single one moved until they saw me and my friends get in the car. Never seen deer in the city before that.

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
what’s the coldest it ever got while you were up there?

-20 Degrees Fahrenheit. If it ain't windy it's actually tolerable outside, but it does feel like you're encased in a prism of ice and when you take a breath all of the moisture in your nose and mouth ices up.

If it is windy outside, just follow Guile's advice: GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
-20 Degrees Fahrenheit. If it ain't windy it's actually tolerable outside, but it does feel like you're encased in a prism of ice and when you take a breath all of the moisture in your nose and mouth ices up.

If it is windy outside, just follow Guile's advice: GO HOME AND BE A FAMILY MAN.
Nothing worse than a cold windy day. The wind chill can turn a -10 day to -35 real quick.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

You know :mjgrin:

You can deal with a lot until there's a gust of wind or even the tiniest spec of moisture gets into your clothing.

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When I lived in rural Minnesota, I found out from neighbors the abundant wildlife that lived basically within 3 miles of me. Most were the usual harmless woodland creatures such as whitetail deer, foxes, rabbits, chipmunks, a wide variety of mustelids, bald eagles, and porcupines. I was informed that I also lived within close proximity of wolves, mountain lions, black bears (one was literally 15 feet behind me when I went camping with a buddy and his kids... Freaked me out a bit but it was AMAZING to experience) and cougars. As dangerous as all this sounded, I was reassured by life long Minnesotans that these animals posed minimal threats to humans, and as long as you're not encroaching on their immediate territory they'll do their best to avoid us.

The one animal they told me to never, EVER fukk with is the moose. Was told if I hear one, get away from the noise immediately. Was told if I smell one, get away from the odor immediately. Was told if I see one, do your best to not be spotted by it and get away from it immediately. Was told if I see one in the middle of the road DO NOT hit it because both you & your car are headed to the pearly gates. The statement that really had me like :merchant: was when I was told if you see one off to the side of the road while driving, do not stop to admire, gawk, or take a picture of it. The minute it gets agitated (which can happen the second it notices you) it's coming right at you. With a speed you'd never expect from an animal that big, it's basically a run-away train. It will run over and through your car and basically turn your car into a crushed beer can. With you (or whatever is left of you) in it. And they'll just keep wrecking your vehicle until it feels like the threat has been eradicated. I won't even say "good luck" if you're ever in that situation because no amount of luck will save you.

They are one of the most ornery animals on this entire planet. They need no other reason to go on a rampage aside from simply seeing something unfamiliar and deeming it a threat. Do not encroach on their territory and even if armed they'll probably eat more bullets than you can discharge before it drops. You may shoot it dead but it'll take you off this planet way before it dies from the wounds.

Yes, they're beautiful and one of the wonders of this world. They also have the power and bad-ass temper that exactly matches their size. Please admire them from afar if you're ever fortunate enough to see one.
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

:whoo::whoo::damn::damn::damn::damn: Moose sound terrifying, glad I don't be out in them boondock states :ahh:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
I somehow can see one of y'all cats pissing off a moose. "On some shew get away from me type shyt"
Naw, my cat knew better than to approach anything in the wild without the appropriate due respect or if at all :whoa: they knew exactly where they were on the food chain.

It was all the dogs who kept acting like they had something to prove. I remember my dad was taking the trash out one day, came back real quick with the :merchant: , grabbed the gun and ran back outside... I got up in the window to see what was going on. Dude found a whole ass wolverine in our trashcan. This dude unloaded a .357 into it with no hesitation :dead: THEN our neighbor's dog wanted to show up out of nowhere to flick around the deadbody and flex.

Next time a wolverine came around the dog thought he could run up on it. Wolverine damn near took his fukking face and two front legs off :mjlol:

Alaska was different

Daps
Reppin
NULL
9YPL1Ic.gif

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
Naw, my cat knew better than to approach anything in the wild without the appropriate due respect or if at all :whoa: they knew exactly where they were on the food chain.

It was all the dogs who kept acting like they had something to prove. I remember my dad was taking the trash out one day, came back real quick with the :merchant: , grabbed the gun and ran back outside... I got up in the window to see what was going on. Dude found a whole ass wolverine in our trashcan. This dude unloaded a .357 into it with no hesitation :dead: THEN our neighbor's dog wanted to show up out of nowhere to flick around the deadbody and flex.

Next time a wolverine came around the dog thought he could run up on it. Wolverine damn near took his fukking face and two front legs off :mjlol:

Alaska was different
:picard: wolverine :damn: why dog playing with his life like that lol. :salute: Salute to ya pops most dudes would have freaked just at the sight of that . I didn't know Alaska was crazy like that

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
:mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:

:whoo::whoo::damn::damn::damn::damn: Moose sound terrifying, glad I don't be out in them boondock states :ahh:

They are. And a cougar's roar echoing through the forest will have you sh1tting yourself. And one extra nugget of advice: If you ever hear a cougar's roar, look up. If you are under a ridge or cliff, get as far from under it ASAP. Stay under it & death from above is pretty much inevitable.

Ain't nothing :mjpls: about knowing your way through nature. Mother Nature holds no biases when it comes to fertilizing her flora with your blood.

Last edited: