These muffukas can run in snow!!!!:damn:
Yo:merchant::lupe::wtf:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
With all due respect sir Suck my dikk :francis:

Son you really mad because I crushed your "Imma fukk a moose up" buildings? You seem like a bitter human who has issues with delusions or maturity. Do yourself a favor and get some help.

Btw, asking another dude to perform fellatio on you... Yeah that's a no from me dawg, but it explains why you're so mad. But I have good news, it's 2020, you no longer have to live with your homosexual nature repressed. Your kind is accepted by society now. Live your truth my G, you'll have less delusions and will be much happier in the long run.

:umad:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
How big are they compared to an Elk?

I drove thru an Elk community in Arizona before and they were huge, scared the shyt outta me :dame:

I remember when I was driving one stopped in the middle of the road, like dead in its tracks, then a second later walked off into the side of the rode before I came close :picard::wow:

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
Ey there bud
Ey there bud
Ey there bud
Ey there bud
Ey there bud
Ey there bud

:skip:
White “dudes” are annoying and aggravating as fukk. Wish that moose would have obliged and given him the attention his clout chasing ass was looking for and stomped his ass right into the hereafter...

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Son you really mad because I crushed your "Imma fukk a moose up" buildings? You seem like a bitter human who has issues with delusions or maturity. Do yourself a favor and get some help.

Btw, asking another dude to perform fellatio on you... Yeah that's a no from me dawg, but it explains why you're so mad. But I have good news, it's 2020, you no longer have to live with your homosexual nature repressed. Your kind is accepted by society now. Live your truth my G, you'll have less delusions and will be much happier in the long run.

:umad:
Nah dude I'm actually not mad at all and I think you're trippin cuz I wasn't even serious :umad:

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
How big are they compared to an Elk?

I drove thru an Elk community in Arizona before and they were huge, scared the shyt outta me :dame:

I remember when I was driving one stopped in the middle of the road, like dead in its tracks, then a second later walked off into the side of the rode before I came close :picard::wow:

ELk some big bytches...I always thought Elks were canadian Moose