Mooses are gigantic :damn:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When I lived in rural Minnesota, I found out from neighbors the abundant wildlife that lived basically within 3 miles of me. Most were the usual harmless woodland creatures such as whitetail deer, foxes, rabbits, chipmunks, a wide variety of mustelids, bald eagles, and porcupines. I was informed that I also lived within close proximity of wolves, mountain lions, black bears (one was literally 15 feet behind me when I went camping with a buddy and his kids... Freaked me out a bit but it was AMAZING to experience) and cougars. As dangerous as all this sounded, I was reassured by life long Minnesotans that these animals posed minimal threats to humans, and as long as you're not encroaching on their immediate territory they'll do their best to avoid us.

The one animal they told me to never, EVER fukk with is the moose. Was told if I hear one, get away from the noise immediately. Was told if I smell one, get away from the odor immediately. Was told if I see one, do your best to not be spotted by it and get away from it immediately. Was told if I see one in the middle of the road DO NOT hit it because both you & your car are headed to the pearly gates. The statement that really had me like :merchant: was when I was told if you see one off to the side of the road while driving, do not stop to admire, gawk, or take a picture of it. The minute it gets agitated (which can happen the second it notices you) it's coming right at you. With a speed you'd never expect from an animal that big, it's basically a run-away train. It will run over and through your car and basically turn your car into a crushed beer can. With you (or whatever is left of you) in it. And they'll just keep wrecking your vehicle until it feels like the threat has been eradicated. I won't even say "good luck" if you're ever in that situation because no amount of luck will save you.

They are one of the most ornery animals on this entire planet. They need no other reason to go on a rampage aside from simply seeing something unfamiliar and deeming it a threat. Do not encroach on their territory and even if armed they'll probably eat more bullets than you can discharge before it drops. You may shoot it dead but it'll take you off this planet way before it dies from the wounds.

Yes, they're beautiful and one of the wonders of this world. They also have the power and bad-ass temper that exactly matches their size. Please admire them from afar if you're ever fortunate enough to see one.
please step up your hunting game.

pull a bow and arrow and shoot a moose right in the damn face heart lungs whatever from close range. we have Dominion over beasts

if I was starving and needed a snack of course

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Had some deer run out on me last winter driving to work. I managed to miss one driving straight through, but the 2nd one following up didnt clear and totaled my vehicle, the deer wasnt even that large. I could only imagine if that was a moose:damn::mjcry:

I hit a deer last month, i was lucky that i hit him right on the corner of my car so it only busted my light. That bytch came out of nowhere, seriously one second i was driving and a milisecond later a deer is bouncing off my car. You cannot see them at night at all.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
When I lived in rural Minnesota, I found out from neighbors the abundant wildlife that lived basically within 3 miles of me. Most were the usual harmless woodland creatures such as whitetail deer, foxes, rabbits, chipmunks, a wide variety of mustelids, bald eagles, and porcupines. I was informed that I also lived within close proximity of wolves, mountain lions, black bears (one was literally 15 feet behind me when I went camping with a buddy and his kids... Freaked me out a bit but it was AMAZING to experience) and cougars. As dangerous as all this sounded, I was reassured by life long Minnesotans that these animals posed minimal threats to humans, and as long as you're not encroaching on their immediate territory they'll do their best to avoid us.

The one animal they told me to never, EVER fukk with is the moose. Was told if I hear one, get away from the noise immediately. Was told if I smell one, get away from the odor immediately. Was told if I see one, do your best to not be spotted by it and get away from it immediately. Was told if I see one in the middle of the road DO NOT hit it because both you & your car are headed to the pearly gates. The statement that really had me like :merchant: was when I was told if you see one off to the side of the road while driving, do not stop to admire, gawk, or take a picture of it. The minute it gets agitated (which can happen the second it notices you) it's coming right at you. With a speed you'd never expect from an animal that big, it's basically a run-away train. It will run over and through your car and basically turn your car into a crushed beer can. With you (or whatever is left of you) in it. And they'll just keep wrecking your vehicle until it feels like the threat has been eradicated. I won't even say "good luck" if you're ever in that situation because no amount of luck will save you.

They are one of the most ornery animals on this entire planet. They need no other reason to go on a rampage aside from simply seeing something unfamiliar and deeming it a threat. Do not encroach on their territory and even if armed they'll probably eat more bullets than you can discharge before it drops. You may shoot it dead but it'll take you off this planet way before it dies from the wounds.

Yes, they're beautiful and one of the wonders of this world. They also have the power and bad-ass temper that exactly matches their size. Please admire them from afar if you're ever fortunate enough to see one.

this post reminds me of les stroud talking about a moose attack :damn:

Dave7

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Self Divine, Equality Knowledge Born
tenor.gif

These muffukas can run in snow!!!!:damn:

Dave7

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Self Divine, Equality Knowledge Born
Like I said in my first post in this thread, you're dealing with a runaway train :wow:

Appreciate the visual aids, fam :myman:

True indeed, these animals are no joke like you said. I had a friend who was stationed in Alaska years ago and he sent me a pic of his wrecked truck. It looked like he drove it straight into a wall...I asked what happened...he said swerved trying to NOT hit the moose and he barely tapped it...then he says its a good thing he didn’t hit the thing head on:merchant:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
please step up your hunting game.

pull a bow and arrow and shoot a moose right in the damn face heart lungs whatever from close range. we have Dominion over beasts

if I was starving and needed a snack of course
Moose jerky is tasty from what I remember. It might have been a marinade that guy was using though.

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Awwww... Now how's my broken little life gonna go on knowing that you negged me :to:...

Nikka please, I'm a grown man, wtf is some "internet negative points" supposed to do :russ: :mjlol:

Ol' nerd ass nikka :childplease: :pachaha:
With all due respect sir Suck my dikk :francis:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I hit a deer last month, i was lucky that i hit him right on the corner of my car so it only busted my light. That bytch came out of nowhere, seriously one second i was driving and a milisecond later a deer is bouncing off my car. You cannot see them at night at all.

Yeah they got me at night too, the cars on the opposite had the high beams on/my eyes were bit delayed from that, the deer popped out right when i cleared the stream of lights. The one I hit we looked dead at each other before he crossed:mjlol:all in a split second.:francis: