Monthly service providers acting like they Deebo unappreciation thread

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
Time Warner Cable or Spectrum or whatever the fukk they call themselves pulled up on me today on some

giphy.gif

yo payment is due today punk
full

i'm like i made an arrangement for the 7th :hubie:

they was like, WHAT ARRANGEMENT?

raw

then they debited my account for the full amount instead of just the past due :mjcry:

that's the last time i give these fools my checking account and routing number for payments, fukk EM!

cause when they leave i be talking again :youngsabo:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Never give them access to yo accounts. :why:

exactly...FUKK AUTOMATED WITHDRAWALS :pacspit:

that's like giving your DEBIT CARD pin to a Mafia mobster....

lesson learned.....

tell them YOU will make the payment when YOU have funds available.....

AT&T tried me like that too.......all that threatning to cut off service and shyt..fukk dem...

ill take them late fees and shyt but YOU AIN'T HAVING ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNTS or having a CARD ON FILE :ufdup:

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This collections place got two of my credit card shyts right now.. Imma call and see if I can do 10 dollars a month on some Fingerhut shyt:mjgrin:

dont do that. if they already in collections, then the damage has been done to your credit. if you just pay it, they will just leave the bad remark on your score, except they won't call you anymore.

basically ignore them. They work on commission so call them or send them a letter (preferably. at the end of every month offering to pay 20-50% of the total debt right now in exchange for them deleting the delinquent from your credit report (and notifying the original creditor and burerus that the debt has been settled). then get a letter (preferably certified delivery) / fax / email with company letterhead and a manager's name. In case they dont remove your shyt, you can just dispute it directly to the bureau's yourself and dispute it with prroof.

this is perfectly legal, dont let them try to say "we cant do that". It's called "pay to delete". google it, lots of stories.

make sure you use a prepaid debit card / moneygram / western union because DONT give them your card number or bank account. they can easily charge you for the whole amount.