Monthly service providers acting like they Deebo unappreciation thread

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
dont do that. if they already in collections, then the damage has been done to your credit. if you just pay it, they will just leave the bad remark on your score, except they won't call you anymore.

basically ignore them. They work on commission so call them or send them a letter (preferably. at the end of every month offering to pay 20-50% of the total debt right now in exchange for them deleting the delinquent from your credit report (and notifying the original creditor and burerus that the debt has been settled). then get a letter (preferably certified delivery) / fax / email with company letterhead and a manager's name. In case they dont remove your shyt, you can just dispute it directly to the bureau's yourself and dispute it with prroof.

this is perfectly legal, dont let them try to say "we cant do that". It's called "pay to delete". google it, lots of stories.

make sure you use a prepaid debit card / moneygram / western union because DONT give them your card number or bank account. they can easily charge you for the whole amount.

Too many words :francis:

So I shouldn't pay to up my credit score??? Explain like you're talking to a 3 year old child please....

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
^^^ you must be talking about the thread where dude said he put 50 cent on a past due cable bill, and they came and took his box the same day.

shyt had me in tears :mjlol:
link please
2O8vjfv.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
You gotta learn who you can do that shyt with breh :heh:

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've searched for that thread at least twice in the past few weeks, I can't find it for shyt. I just remember "putsomethingonitgang".. him and his homeboys come together as a conglomerate and pay the least amount on bills as possible. :russ::russ:

I'd pay to see that thread again honestly.
If you pay yo bills in full .... you a c00n!

Nygga tell em I'll put sumptin on it..............:youngsabo:

Bill $150....they getting $40..

Energy company shut off my electric.....I'm callin em up telling em we got old people in the house dat gone die if the ac dont get cut back on.....:youngsabo:real nikka!!

my boy told me he pay his bills in full & on time......:stopitslime: nikka u a c00n!!! massa say jump n u say how High ass nikka..

real nikkas got $2k and up balances on they energy bills..we da put sumptin on it boyz, we outchea:blessed:

bill collector on the phone wit me like
full
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
Never give them access to yo accounts. :why:

exactly...FUKK AUTOMATED WITHDRAWALS :pacspit:

that's like giving your DEBIT CARD pin to a Mafia mobster....

lesson learned.....

tell them YOU will make the payment when YOU have funds available.....

AT&T tried me like that too.......all that threatning to cut off service and shyt..fukk dem...

ill take them late fees and shyt but YOU AIN'T HAVING ACCESS TO MY ACCOUNTS or having a CARD ON FILE :ufdup:

But if a bills due shouldn't u have the funds to pay it and shouldn't they have the right to take their money for providing you with a service? I don't get it?:why:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
You gotta learn who you can do that shyt with breh :heh:
Exactly. I have multiple accounts with att I wish they would but I also pay my bills on time so when I get overage charges or charged for a movie I didn't order :youngsabo: I'm getting some kinda compensation. Att has waived my whole cellphone bill a few times.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
dont do that. if they already in collections, then the damage has been done to your credit. if you just pay it, they will just leave the bad remark on your score, except they won't call you anymore.

basically ignore them. They work on commission so call them or send them a letter (preferably. at the end of every month offering to pay 20-50% of the total debt right now in exchange for them deleting the delinquent from your credit report (and notifying the original creditor and burerus that the debt has been settled). then get a letter (preferably certified delivery) / fax / email with company letterhead and a manager's name. In case they dont remove your shyt, you can just dispute it directly to the bureau's yourself and dispute it with prroof.

this is perfectly legal, dont let them try to say "we cant do that". It's called "pay to delete". google it, lots of stories.

make sure you use a prepaid debit card / moneygram / western union because DONT give them your card number or bank account. they can easily charge you for the whole amount.

:ohhh: i didn't know bout this, i got some unfinished business with Wells Fargo due to some unpaid credit cards

might have to spin this off in that 6 certs section right quick cause a young breh's credit is looking funny in the light these days

Last edited: