Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Newcomer to the series. Enjoying it so far. I started off with the big heavy sword but I prefer dual wielding (it's just too low on attack damage.)

Was online getting ready to hunt the Great Jagras and decided to send out an SOS for fun. Dude from Japan I think, jumped in for the tag team. That was cool. I like that you don't necessarily need players before the mission. They can assist live instead.

Haven't found the game overwhelming yet as a first timer. I guess that will come with all the items.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I'm here :mjlol: at people saying this is the most forgiving entry for newcomers. There is no tutorial on how to use your weapons properly and they don't even tell you there's a training room. The game is very complicated and overwhelming. People saying this is a good entry point are straight up full of shyt. You spend about an hour before you even touch a weapon. I hate that you can't map controls to. Why the fukk is Y the attack button? It should be X.
How dare a game make you play it to learn how the combat works :(

ridge

Daps
Thinking about copping this today

The beta was cool..made my PS4 fan super loud though I’m proper worried that it’ll kill my PS4

Does the fan do the same for the full release?

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Thinking about copping this today

The beta was cool..made my PS4 fan super loud though I’m proper worried that it’ll kill my PS4

Does the fan do the same for the full release?
The lighting on this game is something else, not surprised. It makes my Pro more audible than it is normally

ridge

Daps
The lighting on this game is something else, not surprised. It makes my Pro more audible than it is normally
the fan was so loud my old lady came from the other room asking what the noise was

honestly its my only hold up from copping. its not worth killing my ps4 lol