Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I still want to do the Kulve Taroth quest

Don't have anybody to do it with though :francis:

Mostly just been collecting bounties and answering SOS flares for Xeno. Figured I might as well help others beat the game since I'm well past that point. Also, Xeno makes sick weapons.

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I still want to do the Kulve Taroth quest

Don't have anybody to do it with though :francis:

Mostly just been collecting bounties and answering SOS flares for Xeno. Figured I might as well help others beat the game since I'm well past that point. Also, Xeno makes sick weapons.

@teacher @firemanBk Y'all gone be online 2morrow?? I was able to finish the quest 3 times with random (frustrating as hell). Only got one lvl8 SnS.

It seems if you take your time and get your research lvl for Kulve to lvl 6 and your reward lvl is 15+ then the effort yields the best results...

teacher

All Star
Daps
@teacher @firemanBk Y'all gone be online 2morrow?? I was able to finish the quest 3 times with random (frustrating as hell). Only got one lvl8 SnS.

It seems if you take your time and get your research lvl for Kulve to lvl 6 and your reward lvl is 15+ then the effort yields the best results...

Ill be on in the morning when i come back from work, i played with you that one time but we lost cuz dudes kept dying :francis:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
@teacher @Morose Polymath

I'm about to be on right now for a while

aight I'll be on in a hour.... it may be best to do a lobby by our selves and not with other teams... cause if another team breaks the horns before you get your research level up to 17 then your rewards will be booty.

also its not that bad if you fail since the quest is cumulative... its only bad if you faint or fail on your final run when your research lvl is 6, rewards lvl is 17 and you are going for the big cash out...

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Damn capcom basically giving away OP weapons with events.

Got hella weapons from finishing the Kulve Siege objectives

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
aight I'll be on in a hour.... it may be best to do a lobby by our selves and not with other teams... cause if another team breaks the horns before you get your research level up to 17 then your rewards will be booty.

also its not that bad if you fail since the quest is cumulative... its only bad if you faint or fail on your final run when your research lvl is 6, rewards lvl is 17 and you are going for the big cash out...
Sorry breh my Wi-Fi went down for a half hour right when we joined up :snoop: and I lost my desire to play

About to change my service provider cause I've been putting up with bullshyt too long

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
yo i been letting this cool tarrawth have it. I wish i could share these clips from xbox live

teacher

All Star
Daps
I added you fam. When do you be online?? I need reliable folk to run this with...randoms always dying:snoop:

I played yesterday morning with the best people I've yet to play with and it was random....we finished off the taroth's horns in like 15 minutes nobody even close to dying :damn:and ya boy was the full on MVP :youngsabo: I forgot to add them or at least send guild cards though :francis:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I played yesterday morning with the best people I've yet to play with and it was random....we finished off the taroth's horns in like 15 minutes nobody even close to dying :damn:and ya boy was the full on MVP :youngsabo: I forgot to add them or at least send guild cards though :francis:

:ohhh: word the siege been out for a minute maybe nikkas is finally leveling up.

I hope they at least got the basics down like collect as many tracks as possible to increase the research rank and use the fireproof mantle for areas 3 and 4. And bring bombs for the final areas for when someone puts him to sleep. shyt like this makes me wish nikkas had mics. :francis:

Also breh what kinda relics you get?? Any Rarity 8??

teacher

All Star
Daps
:ohhh: word the siege been out for a minute maybe nikkas is finally leveling up.

I hope they at least got the basics down like collect as many tracks as possible to increase the research rank and use the fireproof mantle for areas 3 and 4. And bring bombs for the final areas for when someone puts him to sleep. shyt like this makes me wish nikkas had mics. :francis:

Also breh what kinda relics you get?? Any Rarity 8??

When I played with them the taroth damn near felt like a regular high level dragon....maybe feline weakener was popping :yeshrug:I was riding that b*tch from head to toe with the dual blades if you know what I mean :shaq:
I got at least 1 rare 8 weapon but it isn't a weapon I use :francis: Just tryna get my bush tickets up so I can get the layers and not care what armor I rock :win: