Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I just bought monster hunter world - The gameplay looked clean as fukk. :ehh:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
I took out tempered Kirin on my own easy with Anguish Gsword.. cant believe people raged hard at him and made a whole ton of people do slicing with bowgun. I beat that fukkers ass without having to have specific Thunder res equipment other than the Mantle..

But Lunastra humbled a nikka :wow:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Trashcom fakkits finally releasing this next month for Pc:wow: tempted not to buy this off the fact they disrespecting us pc dudes all the time with shytty ports and delays but all the praise this joint is getting...

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
capcom fukkin playing with us PC gamers, no word at e3 :mjcry: fukk capcom and fukk all yall console players :pacspit:
Trashcom fakkits finally releasing this next month for Pc:wow: tempted not to buy this off the fact they disrespecting us pc dudes all the time with shytty ports and delays but all the praise this joint is getting...

:umad:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Yall was gonna bootleg it anyways.
:mjlol: