Monster Hunter: World | PS4/XB1/PC | Out Now

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I been thinking about this but not sure which system...... which side is the most active cause Im sure im going to need a lot of help this being my first monster hunter game:snoop:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
I been thinking about this but not sure which system...... which side is the most active cause Im sure im going to need a lot of help this being my first monster hunter game:snoop:

We got about 3 to 4 brehs still thuggin it out on the Xbone. Even got an official Coli Squad popping off..

Last edited:

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Imma be on tonight. Hop in whenever

I'm on almost every night 9-10. I haven't done a single siege yet
Nobody to play with :mjcry:

I prolly wont be on til 2morrow or Friday. You should try to run with Randoms in the meantime.

The new DMC cross over starts 2morrow and the stats on Dante's armor look :banderas:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I prolly wont be on til 2morrow or Friday. You should try to run with Randoms in the meantime.

The new DMC cross over starts 2morrow and the stats on Dante's armor look :banderas:
Axtual useful armor :leon:
I was very disappointed in the Ryu armor, it's useless. Also having to do the same quest so many times was a drag.
To be fair, it did lead to me maining hammer afterward

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Axtual useful armor :leon:
I was very disappointed in the Ryu armor, it's useless. Also having to do the same quest so many times was a drag.
To be fair, it did lead to me maining hammer afterward

Rumor has it that a high rank version of the Ryu is coming soon with the Rathalos armor set bonus and better stats (rarity 7)
I thing the Sakura armor event starts early May

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Been awhile.. honestly just been fukking these hoes up with the final upgrade of that Deviljho GS...

I might just let this sit til the next DLC

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I'm still working my way up to HR 100. I have my hammer build now. Full earplugs and flinch free skills, these monsters can't budge me for shyt anymore. I can just tee off as much as I want. Also have the full miasma and wind proof charms so tempered Val and tempered Kush really ain't shyt. Still looking for an augment though so I can fukk with tempered Jho one of these times.