Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Daps
I fukk with Mo. I believe she has been done dirty in some instances. However, I dont trust a person that is never wrong. You have a bunch of issues with a bunch of people and you never did anything? You just this innocent lamb that everybody keeps doing dirty?

There's going along to get along and there is being an arrogant ass that rubs people the wrong way. There is space in between. You cant be big and bad and telling everything AND asking somebody else for money/support.

That Kevin shyt was foul. That man helped you when you needed it. Least you could do is just not speak on him (like you did with Corey Holcomb because you knew the ether was coming :russ:). That plus the DL daughter shyt shows she the type that is just gonna spill everything. No concept of tact or discretion or, in DLs case, human decency.

I think all of that is just a woman thing.

And that's on her husband to manage that part of her. Yes, she should speak her truth, but don't speak on people who helped you even if they didn't help you as much as you wanted them to. They still helped.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I just listened to the Kevin Hart thing. Again please tell me there’s more

Kevin’s manager to Mo: Mo, he doesn’t want to work with you
Mo to Kevin: did you say that :demonic:

Kevin to Mo: Oh no no that was a miscommunication :whoa:

They haven’t spoken since

It’s Hollywood not the block. You have no obligation to tell someone something business related face to face. That’s why people have agents and managers. Why do you think players don’t negotiate directly with the team. Kev’s manager spoke for him, that’s how the business works. Yet she tried to sidestep on some black unity shyt. ‘You lettin that white man speak for you’ :what:

Yea, she’s hard to work with
You can tell she’s messy as hell

Oh and I’m betting money that her in Precious is how she is for real for real

:hubie:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

And that's on her husband to manage that part of her. Yes, she should speak her truth, but don't speak on people who helped you even if they didn't help you as much as you wanted them to. They still helped.

Funny you say this, DL just said ‘you don’t get to be the aggressor and the victim with me’

That’s why I’m so disgusted. That’s some stereotypical toxic feminity yet here we are grown men co-signing and adopting this type of feminine fukkery. Streets is dead

Last edited:
Daps
just finished the interview

So…..

Will Packer
DL hughley
Kevin Hart
Tyler Perry
Lee Daniels
Oprah
And a few others

are all the issue and problem and all did lil ol Monique wrong for no reason at all. Kevin hart gave her some money and she ran around using his name for clout. I would’ve not wanted to work with her no more either. The fact that she even spoke bad about Kevin when he was the only one to give her money when she was down and out speaks volumes about her.

Last edited:

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Understand this. Jerry Seinfeld is one of the richest comedians ever. He's virtually a BILLIONAIRE. Off the strength of ONE SHOW. I just looked it up on how he earned over 267M from the show in 1998 ALONE.

While the show FRIENDS was in its peak, each cast member was earning A MILLION PER EPISODE.

The Parkers been in syndication for 20 years. To break that math down 800M out of 20 years. That's 40M per year. 40M per year out of 100 episodes, that's 4m per episode. A show averaging in syndication 4M per episode is NOT far-fetched when a show like Friends had cast members earning 1M per episode by themselves.

Or better yet. LOOK at the net worth of the FRIENDS cast. Jennifer Anniston is 320M, Courtney Cox, 150M. Lisa Kuldrow 130M and the Perry & Swimmer both 120M. ALL OF THE STRENGTH OF ONE SHOW. Look it up, Friends as a series make a BILLION A YEAR AT LEAST. That's a YEAR. And we know how huge that show was. But we're questioning a mere $800M in TWENTY YEARS for The Parkers?

Nikka said a “mere 800 million” :mjlol:

No damn UPN show is grossing $40M a year

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Naw I aint putting this on gender. Its plenty of solid chicks that would never come out their face like this. Honestly I think its a comedian thing. I have seen so many say wild, flagrantly untrue, and/or just plain mean shyt without batting an eye.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I'm sorry but Mo'nique is problematic. The woman even bushed most of her family. You have enermies everywhere in your industry and you don't even get along with your family. She puts up this 'holy and righteous' act in interviews I bet she aint like this in her real life.

I just caught the part she said ‘I was in the 12th grade the whole school surrounded me they wanted to fight me…bc I stand for truth’

:laff::snoop:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
The actual recording dropping killed the thread :laff:

And :dead:@ her trying to bully Shannon into legally binding defamation. You heard it ? What did he say? Look into the camera’ :deadrose:

I genuinely feel for anyone—-check that, any MAN, who cannot see the problem with how she moves.