Mo'Nique on Hollywood | CLUB SHAY SHAY

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe Mo 1000%. Kevin gave her money because he felt bad for her and like all of us watched Monique on TV growing up. Then he said "whatever else you want to do, I'm down to executive produce, I got you". We all have had people say shyt like that to us. That they gonna look out. They just saying sh*t to say sh*t, to make themselves feel better in the moment, but you know they really don't want you to call them for that favor. So when Monique actually put something in motion, them cac lawyers, agents and handlers probably got in Kevin's ear and told him she was radioactive and he needed to fall back. Writing a check is alot easier than being associated with someone :francis:

Braman

Superstar
Daps

HE MADE IT UP
BECAUSE SHE WOULDNT DO
EXTRA PROMOTION
ON THE MOVIE FOR FREE.

TYLER AND OPRAH
HAD IT OUT FOR HER AFTER THAT.
:devil:
:evil:

I’m no expert on how the movie industry works but ain’t this being difficult to work with :wtf: :dead::laff:

I’m weak!

A quick google search: Actors don't get paid to do junkets that's part of your responsibility as talent.

Hahahaha Please tell me there’s more!! :laff:

Our society has lost its collective mind. Wanna reverse years of fukkery that’s your own doing ? Just go off in an interview

Daps
But if Monique become Shannon 2nd biggest interview.

The biggest interviews would be about drama :francis:

If Shannon has 120 interviews, and is two most watched are about drama that says more about society. Also he didnt even know the Kat interview was going to go like that.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Nothing wrong with letting your guest speak their peace but I notice Shannon speaks in agreement during these interviews. This is gonna have alot of people stop fukking with him. You have to be neutral with your guests when they talking like this.

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Nothing wrong with letting your guest speak their peace but I notice Shannon speaks in agreement during these interviews. This is gonna have alot of people stop fukking with him. You have to be neutral with your guests when they talking like this.

I think he's just doing that to get them to say more. Get more off their chest. Some people will get it, some won't.

He is about getting the highest ratings/numbers he can.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I just listened to the Kevin Hart thing. Again please tell me there’s more

Kevin’s manager to Mo: Mo, he doesn’t want to work with you
Mo to Kevin: did you say that :demonic:

Kevin to Mo: Oh no no that was a miscommunication :whoa:

They haven’t spoken since

It’s Hollywood not the block. You have no obligation to tell someone something business related face to face. That’s why people have agents and managers. Why do you think players don’t negotiate directly with the team. Kev’s manager spoke for him, that’s how the business works. Yet she tried to sidestep on some black unity shyt. ‘You lettin that white man speak for you’ :what:

Yea, she’s hard to work with

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps

It’s Hollywood not the block. You have no obligation to tell someone something business related face to face. That’s why people have agents and managers. Why do you think players don’t negotiate directly with the team. Kev’s manager spoke for him, that’s how the business works. Yet she tried to sidestep on some black unity shyt. ‘You lettin that white man speak for you’ :what:

So you really trying to defend these people

Daps
I believe Mo 1000%. Kevin gave her money because he felt bad for her and like all of us watched Monique on TV growing up. Then he said "whatever else you want to do, I'm down to executive produce, I got you". We all have had people say shyt like that to us. That they gonna look out. They just saying sh*t to say sh*t, to make themselves feel better in the moment, but you know they really don't want you to call them for that favor. So when Monique actually put something in motion, them cac lawyers, agents and handlers probably got in Kevin's ear and told him she was radioactive and he needed to fall back. Writing a check is alot easier than being associated with someone :francis:

Well one thing I will say and this is the problem I have with one of these fool coli posters that I helped offline before... when somebody went out of their way to help you, you shouldn't throw dirt on their name.

She can say what she wants about Kev but he put his money where his mouth was and he put some money in her pocket when she needed it. She paid it back but still... that man helped her when she was down. Yeah he probably said he would help her and then either changed his mind or was convinced not to do it but that doesn't take away from what he did do.

She has no right to talk about that man. She does have a sense of entitlement. She was wronged, true. But everybody didn't wrong her.

With that being said, she's a woman speaking from a place of pain and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, so there's that too.

She definitely has legitimate gripes with a lot of people. I don't believe Kev is one of those people.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps

Even in business, if you respect someone, you tell them to their face.

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Well one thing I will say and this is the problem I have with one of these fool coli posters that I helped offline before... when somebody went out of their way to help you, you shouldn't throw dirt on their name.

She can say what she wants about Kev but he put his money where his mouth was and he put some money in her pocket when she needed it. She paid it back but still... that man helped her when she was down. Yeah he probably said he would help her and then either changed his mind or was convinced not to do it but that doesn't take away from what he did do.

She has no right to talk about that man. She does have a sense of entitlement. She was wronged, true. But everybody didn't wrong her.

With that being said, she's a woman speaking from a place of pain and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, so there's that too.

She definitely has legitimate gripes with a lot of people. I don't believe Kev is one of those people.
There isn’t a defense for what he did according to Monique

Braman

Superstar
Daps
So you really trying to defend these people

Who are ‘these people’. She is ‘these people’ :heh: she’s a SAG carrying actress just like them. And defend from what??

She very clearly is the common denominator and someone with minimal benefit to working with, but substantial downside. Leaked emails, secret recording, tarnishing your brand, etc. All this for her to play the fiery aunty in the Christmas movie :dead:

So yea I’m defending common sense

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Who are ‘these people’. She is ‘these people’ :heh: she’s a SAG carrying actress just like them. And defend from what??

She very clearly is the common denominator and someone with minimal benefit to working with, but substantial downside. Leaked emails, secret recording, tarnishing your brand, etc. All this for her to play the fiery aunty in the Christmas movie :dead:

So yea I’m defending common sense
What does any of that have to do with people lying and trying to black ball her