Monique Goes After DL Hughley(DL Hughley Responds)

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
People still taking this heffa seriously?

It's takes a mighty effort to burn every single bridge but she's managed it.
I'm wondering what she's going to do when things don't go her way for BMF now that she's been cast as a club owner I believe on the show by 50 Cent.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Again, you're making my point for me. How are they both not that big at this point? They've been in the game wayyyyyyyy longer than KH and are fighting on Ig about who gets to go last

It's sad
That’s not bad actually. A lot of comedians come through here and perform at the comedy zone which is way smaller than a 5k theatre. Some get the small arenas, sone get hole in the wall comedy spots. DL and Mo are somewhere in the middle of that.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
So when did the Coli turn on DL? And simply because he said Kanye need to chill out? :russ:
He didn’t just say that. He called him a a stalker and abusive, and said if that was his daughter, he would do something about it. Only he didn’t when it was his daughter, and his daughter experienced worse. I don’t have a problem with DL, but people shouldn’t speak on others if they live in a glass house.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Can't respect Monique position here. She was on that stage making It appear as if DL hughley demanded he go last and changed an order so he can be headliner. She didn't even speak to DL about it, showed no proof that DL did this, then in an attempt to expose dl through contracts exposed herself because all the mix up was either done by the promoters or her husband who managed the contracts. Had nothing to do with dl

Then as it starts to become realized that someone other than dl fukked it up instead of Monique doing the big thing and apologizing for attacking dl over something he had nothing to do with, she starts to pivot and now it's all about an old interview where she was disrespected, now it's about dl opinion on her Netflix boycott, and the low point is bringing up his daughter and her abuse all because she doesn't have the integrity to apologize and say she was wrong and flew off the handle for nothing.

Now her and her husband up there trying to talk about deeper issues in the black community and I am really sick of people weaponizing the issues of the black community to support their personal grievances. Pandering to black woman for support by playing on the pain of abuse. What the hell that got to do with a headliner dispute and a bad contract? Smh

So naw I can't get with Monique on this one.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DL daughter

7u5FErn.png

cOQjcnd.png
:wow: ether

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So she openly admitted that her rant had nothing to do with headliner status or contracts and she was angry with something DL said previously.

Then after ripping the man, his wife, the family and the dog, she says it was just jokes and didn't realize DL would have gotten 'tenda'.

This the person the coli was caping for on the front page. A narcissistic liar. For me, if she can pull this bullshyt with DL all of her past dealings and movements where she claimed she was slighted are questionable.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So she openly admitted that her rant had nothing to do with headliner status or contracts and she was angry with something DL said previously.

Then after ripping the man, his wife, the family and the dog, she says it was just jokes and didn't realize DL would have gotten 'tenda'.

This the person the coli was caping for on the front page. A narcissistic liar. For me, if she can pull this bullshyt with DL all of her past dealings and movements where she claimed she was slighted are questionable.
That “hey sweet baby” act she puts on when she’s not on stage be killing me too lol. Then she gets on stage sounding like Precious mama. I’m glad I didn’t care about any of her Netflix drama and stuff like that. I just don’t get her.