Monique Goes After DL Hughley(DL Hughley Responds)

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Monique needs better management.....

When everyone is talking to you about your husband being a bad manager, believe it.

The problem is Monique and that dude. If she had played the "game", her career would have been better.

If Monique had did the promo run for Precious , she would have been plugged in with everyone.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
We always so out in the open with our squabbles.

Monique recorded a conversation between her Tyler Perry...

That's a red flag. If I was Tyler, I would get a peer mediator and squash the beef and have her sign a agreement.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monique needs better management.....

When everyone is talking to you about your husband being a bad manager, believe it.

The problem is Monique and that dude. If she had played the "game", her career would have been better.

If Monique had did the promo run for Precious , she would have been plugged in with everyone.

some people are just difficult to deal with, it wouldnt of mattered with better management, they would of went their separate ways

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

That's a red flag. If I was Tyler, I would get a peer mediator and squash the beef and have her sign a agreement.

Real lesson is to simply not do business with her. She clearly can't get booked without someone else attached. I'd simply refuse to do any shows if she's attached. 50 Cent is trying to save her because he's a troll but you know that will inevitably end the same way, with her being a problem and 50 having to take out the trash.

Seems like the problem is that her husband is unreasonable and delusional as an agent/manager.

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Monique hella wrong for this. The way she blasted DL on stage by bringing up his family and wife was some sucka shyt. She could've easily called him or whoever and discussed this privately without having to resort to all this "bytch azz nykka" talk. She really does seem insufferable.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monique is a self destructive, manipulative narcissist. Y'know, in a weird way she's kind of like a female Joe Budden, but at least Joe is talented enough at his craft to maintain a presence and be successful in spite of his flaws (I'm talking about his career as a podcaster, without it they'd REALLY be alike). The biggest lie Monique managed to get over on everyone is that's she was a good comedienne, but really she's thoroughly mediocre and wouldn't be a notable figure if it wasn't for her role in Precious and her public outbursts. Monique is a legend in her own head, trying to browbeat everybody else into believing it too, but I'm not gonna let everybody virtue signal and gaslight me into going to bat for this woman; she fukking sucks, and if we're talking about underrated black female comediennes I'd rather take the mantle for Wanda Sykes or something. Monique needs to help herself first and get some fukking self awareness and take accountability for shyt before looking outwards.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Monique is a self destructive, manipulative narcissist. Y'know, in a weird way she's kind of like a female Joe Budden, but at least Joe is talented enough at his craft to maintain a presence and be successful in spite of his flaws (I'm talking about his career as a podcaster, without it they'd REALLY be alike). The biggest lie Monique managed to get over on everyone is that's she was a good comedienne, but really she's thoroughly mediocre and wouldn't be a notable figure if it wasn't for her role in Precious and her public outbursts. Monique is a legend in her own head, trying to browbeat everybody else into believing it too, but I'm not gonna let everybody virtue signal and gaslight me into going to bat for this woman; she fukking sucks, and if we're talking about underrated black female comediennes I'd rather take the mantle for Wanda Sykes or something. Monique needs to help herself first and get some fukking self awareness and take accountability for shyt before looking outwards.

shes not changing at her age, in a sick way her outbursts kinda keep her relevant

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

I wouldn’t do shyt. She continues to hang herself along with her goofy man