Monique Goes After DL Hughley(DL Hughley Responds)

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
That “hey sweet baby” act she puts on when she’s not on stage be killing me too lol. Then she gets on stage sounding like Precious mama. I’m glad I didn’t care about any of her Netflix drama and stuff like that. I just don’t get her.
And the guy behind her just makes her look more stupid. This the mf that started this dumb shyt by fukking up your contract and he still there standing behind you while she attacks the world because of his shortcomings.

Real shyt if I’m dating someone and she says she’s a Monique fan, it might be time to let that burn. Crazy bytches support crazy bytches

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the guy behind her just makes her look more stupid. This the mf that started this dumb shyt by fukking up your contract and he still there standing behind you while she attacks the world because of his shortcomings.

Real shyt if I’m dating someone and she says she’s a Monique fan, it might be time to let that burn. Crazy bytches support crazy bytches

Her career went off the rails when this “Daddy” Character came into the picture.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm

Unfortunately, has no other choice but to continue to defend him at this point, as admitting that he was the one who fukked up would also be admitting that he was the one who helped fukk up her career and reputation with a lot of her peers as well the entire time. She knows deep down that he's the problem, but she's not going to admit it publicly.

Last edited:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps

Bars

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
lol at thinking you the headliner over DL :mjlol:

Her delusion continues :mjlol:
I'm confused to why people rushed to her defenses in this

The contract probably said Monique and DL we lre co-headliners. But that doesn't mean you're going last. Especially when it's HIS shyt.

And even then. This isn't something you air out on a stage. It's lame as fukk