Monique Goes After DL Hughley(DL Hughley Responds)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
That “hey sweet baby” act she puts on when she’s not on stage be killing me too lol. Then she gets on stage sounding like Precious mama. I’m glad I didn’t care about any of her Netflix drama and stuff like that. I just don’t get her.
I’ve seen that hey sweet baby nonsense from our sistas. It’s another way of trying to be slick. Passive aggressive bullshyt.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Damn I haven’t been keeping up since the oldest daughter came out and lashed at Monique.

I didn’t know Mo kept going and attacked the younger daughter now.

She really needs to STFU, she foul, also for her own benefit she needs to STFU before someone pulls her bag.

This shyt was never all that serious but she taken it all over too far.

I don’t look at her the same no more no feel sympathy for her

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps

Damn I haven’t been keeping up since the oldest daughter came out and lashed at Monique.

I didn’t know Mo kept going and attacked the younger daughter now.

She really needs to STFU, she foul, also for her own benefit she needs to STFU before someone pulls her bag.

This shyt was never all that serious but she taken it all over too far.

I don’t look at her the same no more no feel sympathy for her
DL should have never shared that in the first place. As much shyt as he talks about others, that was something that he should have taken to the grave. Now he beefing with a petty heffa who hates him and has experienced the same exact trauma his daughter did. Monique bringing it back up was inevitable. She hates him and learning that he ignored his daughter being sexually violated because he didn't want to lose a friendship with a teenager just gave her another reason to hate him. They both are too damn old for this shyt bullshyt. Both of their receipts are questionable. Both have misdirected anger and both have pimped out his daughters trauma.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
DL should have never shared that in the first place. As much shyt as he talks about others, that was something that he should have taken to the grave. Now he beefing with a petty heffa who hates him and has experienced the same exact trauma his daughter did. Monique bringing it back up was inevitable. She hates him and learning that he ignored his daughter being sexually violated because he didn't want to lose a friendship with a teenager just gave her another reason to hate him. They both are too damn old for this shyt bullshyt. Both of their receipts are questionable. Both have misdirected anger and both have pimped out his daughters trauma.

I never even knew of the story with DL daughter till really the article I posted.

I didnt hear what what Mo said or the initial interview where DL brought it up. But I’m catching the gist of all this.

Yes, this is definitely foul and stupid all around and no one looks good but Monique looking worse and she pretty much validating what everyone thought about her and said about her that she been trying to combat against.

I would say she needs to apologize but we all know that ain’t happening. So she needs to just shut up and move on

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:snoop: I avoided this shyt because it would become a "Black Men v. Black Women" fight...and it got worst than that.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I never even knew of the story with DL daughter till really the article I posted.

I didnt hear what what Mo said or the initial interview where DL brought it up. But I’m catching the gist of all this.

Yes, this is definitely foul and stupid all around and no one looks good but Monique looking worse and she pretty much validating what everyone thought about her and said about her that she been trying to combat against.

I would say she needs to apologize but we all know that ain’t happening. So she needs to just shut up and move on
Monique likes this shyt. She has grown accustomed to trolling and playing the villain. She was enjoying making women mad about the whole bonnets in public debate. She lives for this shyt. DL should just ignore her and keep his family issues within the family. The only people he should have told was the police. When you're in a fight with someone you can't expect them to fight how you would.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Monique likes this shyt. She has grown accustomed to trolling and playing the villain. She was enjoying making women mad about the whole bonnets in public debate. She lives for this shyt. DL should just ignore her and keep his family issues within the family. The only people he should have told was the police. When you're in a fight with someone you can't expect them to fight how you would.

So herein lies the question,

Would someone be justified with smacking her?

This is the enigma we now face

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
tons of people are going in on her on her Instagram page including some of her own fans. She stopped responding to them because it was so many negative comments.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Stop with the false equivalency. This shyt is all on Monique. She fukked up and she has been trying to cover her ass since by changing her story, deflecting and using her gender to gain sympathy.

Monique is a foul and vindictive bytch who brought someone’s child into her petty beef.