Monique Goes After DL Hughley(DL Hughley Responds)

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Everyone isn't perfect, but everyone isn't out here not believing or doing anything about when they child tells them that they've been molested by someone. Do not generalize and lump other people in with his fukk up just to try and prove your point. People on this site stay doing that shyt.
Okay, breh. Have it your way. You win.:manny:

Daps
So from watching the FULL video on the front page it seems like Monique been mad that DL was talking about her and making jokes at her expense when she was going through her “exile” period and is using this whole “headliner” debacle to get some get back for past slights.

Seems like a “woman scorned” situation.

DL posted them receipts and I BET she won’t utter not a SYLLABLE of an apology
And if she does it better be JUST AS LOUD as her accusation

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

She should post the contract. This would end this. EDIT- Swipe right. It's clear DL the headline from that schedule. She's crazy

I mean no shyt. She know good and damn welll she ain’t at a headlining position right now. DL showed her love and she pulls this stunt.

Only a matter of time before she fukks up with 50

Last edited:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Paperwork and mgmt negotiations on monique side are not doing well for her.

I take that back, they probably negotiated the best deal possible but she still not happy. Its beyond money. It's about status and respect.

She used headlining Queens of comedy versus a opener for kings of comedy. As a claim that she deserves more. We all know kings of comedy blew Queens of comedy out of the water .

Women will never get paid the same as men in certain fields and only a select few will.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Paperwork and mgmt negotiations on monique side are not doing well for her.

I take that back, they probably negotiated the best deal possible but she still not happy. Its beyond money. It's about status and respect.

She used headlining Queens of comedy versus a opener for kings of comedy. As a claim that she deserves more. We all know kings of comedy blew Queens of comedy out of the water .

Women will never get paid the same as men in certain fields and only a select few will.

Queens of comedy. :mjlol: she is so delusional. If Monique played for the WNBA, she’d be demanding NBA money.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Queens of comedy. :mjlol: she is so delusional. If Monique played for the WNBA, she’d be demanding NBA money.
Its a common trick. Once she gets paid then it sets the record. She's trying to be a trail blazer. Once she sets the rate, then her mgmt can neg. Higher rates.

Who is above her in respect of black comedy with her experience? Salary wise

Does her case even qualify for a gender discrimination case on a federal level?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
So from watching the FULL video on the front page it seems like Monique been mad that DL was talking about her and making jokes at her expense when she was going through her “exile” period and is using this whole “headliner” debacle to get some get back for past slights.

Seems like a “woman scorned” situation.

DL posted them receipts and I BET she won’t utter not a SYLLABLE of an apology
She not mad enough to turn down working with him