Monica McNutt just ethered Stephen A on his own show. Look at Shannon and Molly’s faces!!

br82186

Superstar
Daps
She cooked that loud mouth clown. How often did you see FT or any of these talk shows talk about the WNBA before this year? Now all of a sudden a white savior comes along and they get TV time.

Monica is right. These girls been balling and trying to get people to watch. Now a certain demographic starts watching and expecting these girls to treat CC like she freed the slaves. The game is bigger than one player. The WNBA needs more than one player to keep the league going forward.
Boomani Jones pointed it out yesterday, that because of the attention they're getting, they're gonna get the stupid Barstool Sports folks and pearl clutchers give their takes.

Pat McAfee's still stuck in a frat boy's personality having ass did this yesterday as well.

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
sorry but caitlin has the people talkin about the league along with her rivalry with angel reese from college. and the only reason that became big was because it had a racist element to it. this country(white amerikka especially) loves racist shyt. thats the main reason they became popular on a mainstream level. so caitlin and angel reese is making headlines not the wbna. thats how i look at it. :manny:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
She’s right ,and unfortunately he’s correct too. I like Monica, but she has a different energy towards brehs as opposed to crehs. I’m only going in the few times I watched Get Up and FT. Her energy is professional and respectful on GU, but on FT she literally rolls her eyes, make faces when brehs speak. She doesn’t yell at Mike Greenberg and Tim Legler like that. She’s sexy damn all the other stuff.

Exactly. She knows who to and who not to catch an attitude with. Well behaved around White Men

While majority of this thread yapping: "I like her stink attitude! She's so spunky!" :mjlol:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She cooked that loud mouth clown. How often did you see FT or any of these talk shows talk about the WNBA before this year? Now all of a sudden a white savior comes along and they get TV time.

Monica is right. These girls been balling and trying to get people to watch. Now a certain demographic starts watching and expecting these girls to treat CC like she freed the slaves. The game is bigger than one player. The WNBA needs more than one player to keep the league going forward.

Because nobody gave a fukk about the WNBA before Clark raised ratings and attendance. Why is this hard to understand lol? It's not about rolling out a red carpet for her. She's gonna go thru lumps as a rookie, I get it. But this campaign to pretend like this league had any cultural relevance over the last few years is wild. We have numbers, it's documented.

This isn't some niche thing that was getting by fine. The only reason the WNBA exists is because the NBA props it up financially. If Clark can get the league better coverage and a TV contract why would anyone be mad about that. That's what collective bargaining is for....she's gonna change these broke chick's lives and they're mad lol.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Of course the corny tough guy Matt Barnes had to add his two cents too and said it’s not fair what CC is going through

A dude known for being a so called goon on the court and crashed out because DFish took his woman

We live in an alternative universe :mjlol: