Monica McNutt just ethered Stephen A on his own show. Look at Shannon and Molly’s faces!!

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I think she would where those individuals wouldn't even feel comfortable discussing the subject.
Those individuals wouldn't feel comfortable talking to anyone on TV with any slight pro-blackness

She's been on Get Up and other ESPN shows with plenty of White guests for about 4-5 years and was always on her best behavior. So I think she wouldn't

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
She's been on Get Up and other ESPN shows with plenty of White guests for about 4-5 years and was always on her best behavior. So I think she wouldn't
Shot, I happened to hear a clip talking about CC and the WNBA on YouTube and Greenberg had her on and was basically letting her school him on what’s going on. He didn’t come off like he’s been talking about that league cause he knows that’s not true. SAS and Shannon could’ve literally just done that

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Shot, I happened to hear a clip talking about CC and the WNBA on YouTube and Greenberg had her on and was basically letting her school him on what’s going on. He didn’t come off like he’s been talking about that league cause he knows that’s not true. SAS and Shannon could’ve literally just done that

And she was on her best behavior explaining her point to Greenburg compared to Stephen A Smith on First Take. Not sure you posted the video, it actually further made my point lol

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
And she was on her best behavior explaining her point to Greenburg compared to Stephen A Smith on First Take. Not sure you posted the video, it actually further made my point lol
That's rather disingenous and corny to say that about her considering that someone like Greenberg wouldn't have that type of attitude and rhetoric towards on her like SAS would not to mention throwing shots after the fact like he did.

I've watched enough of both of those shows over the years to know how they operate in those types of discussions.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Those two segments are totally different man lol. I don’t watch espn all day to compare her appearances on these shows, but here you can 100% see the difference in why she was different on Get Up vs First Take. Greenberg gave her time to talk, he set her up to talk about what happened vs her having SAS and Shannon yelling over a heavily delayed back and forth. The 2 to 5 second delay in a debate makes it worse cause you’re mad because people are taking over you and all that, then Nevermind SAS just flat out acting like they’ve always talked about the wnba knowing that’s not true. He set Monica up for the kill. Bro the hard foul on CC has been EVERYWHERE! Even on the view! I’m surprised more people haven’t been doing what Monica did on first take lol.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Those two segments are totally different man lol. I don’t watch espn all day to compare her appearances on these shows, but here you can 100% see the difference in why she was different on Get Up vs First Take. Greenberg gave her time to talk, he set her up to talk about what happened vs her having SAS and Shannon yelling over a heavily delayed back and forth. The 2 to 5 second delay in a debate makes it worse cause you’re mad because people are taking over you and all that, then Nevermind SAS just flat out acting like they’ve always talked about the wnba knowing that’s not true. He set Monica up for the kill. Bro the hard foul on CC has been EVERYWHERE! Even on the view! I’m surprised more people haven’t been doing what Monica did on first take lol.
Not to mention they’re two completely different type of shows. Get Up is more round table discussion, while First Take is more centered towards debate and social media trending.

Even now you can visibly tell when some of those analysts are annoyed of SAS with their body language.

br82186

Superstar
Daps

You got the retarded red pill n-gga's in the comments giving the same argument that's hovered over the WNBA for years when none of that has nothing to do with the topic at hand.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
It's a few things one thing is that pundits/sports casters/sports journalists have all said the the WNBA is more physical than the NBA, two we seen this story play out before multiple times in the NBA with LeBron and recently with Wemby where they are anointed the face of the league before even playing a minute.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
If SAS don't want somebody on First Take theyre not coming on.
Stephen A will just eat off the controversy as long as he can, then she’ll be a regular guest on there again when people stop caring about this. Matter of fact wasn’t she back on like the next day or something?