Monday Night Pi'Raw 5/21/18: NY Yellow Cab Taxi vs Uber

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Ddu4Kf0VAAEyYit

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
JInder gotta get a WWE network special. I never seen a wrestler go from jobber to world champ soooio fast.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
The Lebron narrative is incredible to watch. When they don't win, he doesn't have help. When he does win, he can win with anyone or his teammates finally stepped up. I've never seen one dude get more benefit of the doubt and bullshytting in my life

Kobe got the same treatment when Shaq left LA. Pau got blamed/more hate than he deserved for Kobe & the Lakers fukkery

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
True meaning of the words "fukk money":wow:. Vince so gully, he could call up Dreem just to sing "5 Steps" to open up every Raw and not a single damn will be given because lolz.

shyt legits make me nervous about whats gonna happen once all the dope people in NXT get called up

Gargano gon end up on 205 Live :mjcry:
Ricocet gon end up doing nothing but smiling all the time like Balor :mjcry:
Velveteen Dream gon get his name shortened to VD and end up in Titus Worldwide :mjcry:

please stay in NXT brehs :to:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
shyt legits make me nervous about whats gonna happen once all the dope people in NXT get called up

Gargano gon end up on 205 Live :mjcry:
Ricocet gon end up doing nothing but smiling all the time like Balor :mjcry:
Velveteen Dream gon get his name shortened to VD and end up in Titus Worldwide :mjcry:

please stay in NXT brehs :to:

It's sad that even the call ups wanting to come back to NXT in a handbasket (Sasha Banks).