Monday Night Pi'Raw 5/21/18: NY Yellow Cab Taxi vs Uber

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
That Cavs/Celtics game bout to come on in a minute :lolbron:
I got that on now since hockey went to commercial. Hopefully Boston wins. I can just imagine The Colisseum tonight after the game as usual. First page, 35 threads about LeBron. "LeBron carried his team like usual tonight" "why did LeBron agree to play with these bums" "LeBron can beat the entire dream team with a bunch of d league scrubs" "LeBron teammates trade watch" "LeBron is the reason they won tonight" "LeBrons teammates should be thankful for....". 5 threads about the Celtics cheating or why they lost. 5 threads about other teams that will mention LeBron somewhere. 5 threads about other sports that will question if LeBron can dominate that sport also. "Indians need a first baseman, LeBron needs a summer job." :francis:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
ge8WJcE.gif

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Did you have any problems with language when going out & about like at restaurants/bars? I hear their English is really limited, and I won't have time to really learn Portuguese :patrice:

btw- if you hittin the bars make sure if you hollar at a chick...she aint got no penis. if you rolling with cru- be on alert..if you with a lady...then forget my advice

and if you are into that....:mjgrin:..i dont judge brotha :lolbron:

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Nikki and Cena really worked the fukk out of us. Carnies till the end.

Roman been getting that ass whooped for 2-3 weeks now and Rollins just now wants to help? He's a worse friend then Becky.

Aye, Roman. Seth ain't your man
Them Shield nikkas took the break up hard. Last year, Roman let Seth and Dean get bodied by The Bar for a solid month or so before he decided to do anything. And no one ever helped him with Braun.

These hounds ain't loyal.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I got that on now since hockey went to commercial. Hopefully Boston wins. I can just imagine The Colisseum tonight after the game as usual. First page, 35 threads about LeBron. "LeBron carried his team like usual tonight" "why did LeBron agree to play with these bums" "LeBron can beat the entire dream team with a bunch of d league scrubs" "LeBron teammates trade watch" "LeBron is the reason they won tonight" "LeBrons teammates should be thankful for....". 5 threads about the Celtics cheating or why they lost. 5 threads about other teams that will mention LeBron somewhere. 5 threads about other sports that will question if LeBron can dominate that sport also. "Indians need a first baseman, LeBron needs a summer job." :francis:

The Lebron narrative is incredible to watch. When they don't win, he doesn't have help. When he does win, he can win with anyone or his teammates finally stepped up. I've never seen one dude get more benefit of the doubt and bullshytting in my life

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
:DeadHenry: