Monday Night Pi'Raw 5/21/18: NY Yellow Cab Taxi vs Uber

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
listening to the POST wrestling review and they were talking about how stephanie wears heels to tower over the wrestlers. then one of the hosts mentioned she was shorter than finn balor backstage :jbhmm:

then said maybe Balor was the one wearing heels backstage :mjgrin::laff:

I know this a joke about his gimmick, but I don't doubt it. AJ has pretty obvious lifts in his boots. Bobby Roode too.

Coco Brown

All Star
Daps
Naw naw niqqas. I just watched that Lashley/Sami promo. No fukkin way TNA worst than that:gucci:

I’m about to get on my cable guide and DVR the next time TNA come on. I refused to believe something can be worst than that shyt I just saw:scust:

I got to finally watch a full episode of TNA and finally to see for myself

Impact honestly isn't all that bad right now. To me the worst part is the crowd. They tend to be dead a lot of times or just don't appreciate it when the wrestlers are putting in good work.

It's not as good as it was during its peak but it's nowhere near as terrible as them Hogan/WCW redux days.

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pQjn5Q.gif
Finn went from :takedat: to :merchant: real quick

:hubie:
Finn saw the symbolism in that fruit being crushed & what's left of his manhood flashed before his eyes. For about 10 seconds, he was delivert.
:russ::russ::russ::russ: