Monday Night Pi'Raw 5/21/18: NY Yellow Cab Taxi vs Uber

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
WWE camera man make it so obvious a run in bout to happen.....fans cheer......tight close up

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Did you have any problems with language when going out & about like at restaurants/bars? I hear their English is really limited, and I won't have time to really learn Portuguese :patrice:

hahaha...the stories I can tell you.
Are you staying in the "gringo" areas? if so. im sure the folks in those spots speaks english
me and the wife stayed around the way in a bed and breakfast away from gringos...we blended in easy bc everyone is our complexion. I knew a lil spanish and some words transfer but some dont...so there were times we got stuck...actually we went in the city city at night and almost were ass out bc noone understood us...but it worked out.

We are risk takers (especially the misses) so if you arent stay in the tourist areas. Generally we pointed to signs and words on the menu if they didnt speak english ( most of the menus have english translations)

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
:fire::fire::fire:

ipMBa92.jpg

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
hahaha...the stories I can tell you.
Are you staying in the "gringo" areas? if so. im sure the folks in those spots speaks english
me and the wife stayed around the way in a bed and breakfast away from gringos...we blended in easy bc everyone is our complexion. I knew a lil spanish and some words transfer but some dont...so there were times we got stuck...actually we went in the city city at night and almost were ass out bc noone understood us...but it worked out.

We are risk takers (especially the misses) so if you arent stay in the tourist areas. Generally we pointed to signs and words on the menu if they didnt speak english ( most of the menus have english translations)

Yeah, I'll be staying in the Copacabana area most likely. Good to know. Props :salute: