thecoli.com at 12:14 PM September 24, 2013
I'd rather eat chicken wings off a stranger's plate than drink this

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Anything, even made up rumors from anonymous online trolls, to justify your bitterness. :camby:

You should pop a MOLLYWATR and chill out before you OD on Haterade, breh. :umad:
how is he supposed to do that when it is not available anywhere

tumblr_mejbunpvNZ1r4rsvoo1_500.gif

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

:dwillhuh: :wow:

I'm in speechless/typeless in so many ways right now ..................... :banderas: ..............................................................

The fact that breh The_Nigerian really took an idea like this and is now becoming a trending topic (an idea he revealed to thecoli, and was lamblasted as pure fukkery/trolling..... and still might be :patrice:)......... , plus the fact that it is overlapping with the twerking phase we are witnessing in American culture ....... and then this article critiquing the idea like this .... :wow:sers

Last edited:

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Damn... I just had the craziest interview with some old-heads. This is shaping up to be one helluva trip and it's barely started.

all jokes aside is the product available in stores or bars? cause I was under the impression that it was available in Chicago but people here joking that it can't be purchased anywhere

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all jokes aside is the product available in stores or bars? cause I was under the impression that it was available in Chicago but people here joking that it can't be purchased anywhere

it can't be purchased locally. It has to be ordered.

when the-coli wants to buy some, nigerian ignores requests.

great future ahead.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
it can't be purchased locally. It has to be ordered.

when the-coli wants to buy some, nigerian ignores requests.

great future ahead.

but didnt he post a pic of it being stocked on a store? and I though I saw post from twitter by people in Chicago drinking it or was Molly and water used in a different context?