SPC
Daps
image.jpg

Beaded masks? :dwillhuh:

Never seen that before. Been out the game for too long :patrice:

Khalid_Rashad

Rookie
Daps
So whose gonna buy this? I would if I get a free shirt for two bottles, but if I don't get a shirt with my Mollywater, someone is getting shanked with a carrot.

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
Based on what I've learned about entrepreneurship it's smart to focus on specific areas or venues and THEN grow from there. The bottle water market is already saturated. He was smart enough to find a niche and it would be unwise to try to cater to every market (your local grocery store, Walmart, and etc right off the bat). Facebook started with Harvard, then the rest of the Ivies, then Top/elite private schools, then other college and universities, and then everyone (that took a couple years). I actually remember people at other universities in my city wondering what Facebook was and how they could join it.

His business is what? less than a year old and already being featured in the LA Times and USA Today. That will probably help him strategically grow his business within his niche. I really hope he has a solid business plan and a team who knows that they are doing because this has potential.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
:salute:

gotta give credit where it's due. Dude saw an opportunity to jump on a trend and did it perfectly. Now the real question is how to capitalize on this attention before the Molly phase dies out. Hope you can make some money off this breh.