MOLLYWATR in the LA Times...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Someone tell me exactly what Mollywtr is? I've avoided these threads like the plague

There is nothing to it, it's regular water that's just using it's name and it's association to generate money. REAL molly water, is alcohol with molly sprinkled in it, popularized by Cheif Keef in his song "Love Sosa"
Basically Nigerian took that name/branding association and ran with it. Props to him for actually seeing and idea and going through with it. nikkas in here just don't like him as a person for his past "transgressions", which is why they ask him all these dumb ass questions about where it comes from or whatever.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
seems product is only available in Chicago
also my gifs are some of the top result when you search for Mollywatr in google images
not available in one store in Chicago:russ:

all he owns is the LLC:russ: and a few bottles he uses to stunt with:lolbron:

and people in her giving this c00n props

this the same dude who would put down black people all the time on :hamster:

this the same dude who clowned another dude who posted about his grandfather passing

man, like I said, I would definitely cop if I saw it out here.

however, I haven't seen it at ANY grocery store or convenience store to this day here. nor any restaurants. if its exclusively at the clubs, then I guess I'll never see it, cuz I'm not gonna be a night club anytime soon.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Seriously though. Is that what you're going to tell the FDA? That your water comes from somewhere?

I'm not tryna hate breh but the way you are going about this will get you shut down very quickly by the government.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously though. Is that what you're going to tell the FDA? That your water comes from somewhere?

I'm not tryna hate breh but the way you are going about this will get you shut down very quickly by the government.

the problem is as a business you are supposed to pay attention to the consumer since they are the ones who keep the company running. If someone is interested in a product and inquires, a company responds with answer to the question, not ignore and just keep promoting. Service is a big part of a product with consumers, i am sure he isnt using any "illegal processes" when making the product but I have been watching people ask about the source of the water for months... which is a great question..especially since people are ingesting the product, I just dont see why not answer if you are looking for the true support.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
No one should be surprised that people want to see this dude fail. A lot of you didn't come from SOHH where he was pretty much Clayton Bigsby. Here as well for a little while. So just because he is starting a somewhat shady business of selling expensive bottled water of which we don't even know the source I'm supposed to be all :gladbron: about it? No thanks. If he fails he fails.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
If he fails he fails.
Kill-Scene-1.gif

ELITE

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny: @ the Complex article.

@The Nigerian: This is a great idea... in a few short months you could be :eat:
However, it looks like there is nothing beyond an 'idea'.

Good luck though...

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Anything, even made up rumors from anonymous online trolls, to justify your bitterness. :camby:

You should pop a MOLLYWATR and chill out before you OD on Haterade, breh. :umad:

Im not bitter your just a fakkot. I didn't make anything up and I am not trolling. The internet been shytting on you your whole life. Where them pictures of your ninja swords and shyt haa. Even if I wanted to "pop" a mollywatr I can't even buy it anywhere. So whose really trolling after that statement?

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
the problem is as a business you are supposed to pay attention to the consumer since they are the ones who keep the company running. If someone is interested in a product and inquires, a company responds with answer to the question, not ignore and just keep promoting. Service is a big part of a product with consumers, i am sure he isnt using any "illegal processes" when making the product but I have been watching people ask about the source of the water for months... which is a great question..especially since people are ingesting the product, I just dont see why not answer if you are looking for the true support.

Same here. I've watched him ignore the most simple questions. Where can we buy? Where does it come from? How can we order?

I mean those are basic questions, and by not answering screams that he either doesn't have the inventory or scam. :manny: