MOLLYWATR in the LA Times...

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
If the company can not directly tell you where their product is available to purchase then the product is not available and just mass marketing to build enough buzz to garner income to make the product available or simply pocket the chump change

seems product is only available in Chicago

also my gifs are some of the top result when you search for Mollywatr in google images

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hating on a man you never met getting money is worse then giving him props. So tired of you frail little cacs hating on nikkas on their grind. Over water? fukk out my sight.
for the last time, all i did was ask what makes mollywatr different than regular water. distinguishing your product is the first step of any legitimate business plan

al sharpton would have the :scusthov: at how quick you just pulled the race card

Last edited:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

also my gifs are some of the top result when you search for Mollywatr in google images

....... did you do this??? :laff:. .....
8eWApwl.jpg

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

not available in one store in Chicago:russ:

all he owns is the LLC:russ: and a few bottles he uses to stunt with:lolbron:

and people in her giving this c00n props

this the same dude who would put down black people all the time on :hamster:

this the same dude who clowned another dude who posted about his grandfather passing

Snitchin Splatter

Working With The Feds
Daps
Reppin
Confidential Informants
not getting a picture of the bottle in the article was kind of dropping the ball since thats your selling point

but I'm not gonna hate this time even though you are a arrogant condescending a$$hole who makes it very hard for anyone who's interacted with you to support any ventures you have in life

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I see you pretty much ignored the whole thread, coming in here to post what everyone has been posting about

now that people know its expensive you bout to start seeing people buying it just to brag about buying something better than others
the sad thing is this is true. just look at beats headphones. I can think of 5 headphones from elite companies that are half the price with twice the specs, but folks still buy it cause its 'cool' and the price indicates 'baller'

as for where the water comes from, ya just gonna have to buy a bottle. From what I know, per law you have to put your source on the label. :manny:

Last edited: