MOLLYWATR in the LA Times...

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
pretty sure youre right. nobodys tryna buy mollywatr at fukkin walmart :dead:

also, im sorry but this shyt is just tap water right? not hatin at all cuz i respect the fukk outa anyone that can get a business/product off the ground

but theres nothin thats actually special about this shyt right :pachaha:
Whats special about Arrowhead. This water comes from a Spring. Wow, what a hater. Typical cac hating on a black business.

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thecoli.com at 12:14 PM September 24, 2013
I'd rather eat chicken wings off a stranger's plate than drink this

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats special about Arrowhead. This water comes from a Spring. Wow, what a hater. Typical cac hating on a black business.
:childplease: shutup hoegli/cacface/mr scumbody

all i asked was what the claim is to justify 5 dollars a bottle. id say the same thing about fiji water, arrowhead, or any fukkin water that claims to be more than water. in no way was i hatin on dudes business

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:childplease: shutup hoegli/cacface/mr scumbody

all i asked was what the claim is to justify 5 dollars a bottle. id say the same thing about fiji water, arrowhead, or any fukkin water that claims to be more than water. in no way was i hatin on dudes business
You dont say shyt till its a black mans product. ur disgusting. stop hating. Its pathetic, and Weak. nikkas gettin money, you gettin your post count up. Stop it.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You dont say shyt till its a black mans product. ur disgusting. stop hating. Its pathetic, and Weak. nikkas gettin money, you gettin your post count up. Stop it.
miss me with your gay little crusade. the only thing disgusting here is your caping for a dude youll never meet in your life

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nicca you couldn't even be specific with the LA times about where your water comes from? :what: :pachaha: You're wild breh
Shout out to his hustle, but dude is making a key mistake in a food/beverage business.

What if I get sick after drinking this shyt? Who do I sue? Who do you investigate?

"Your Honor, the water comes from where it comes from." :deadmanny:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If the company can not directly tell you where their product is available to purchase then the product is not available and just mass marketing to build enough buzz to garner income to make the product available or simply pocket the chump change
SAM-JACKSON-CLAPPING-GIF.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
miss me with your gay little crusade. the only thing disgusting here is your caping for a dude youll never meet in your life
Hating on a man you never met getting money is worse then giving him props. So tired of you frail little cacs hating on nikkas on their grind. Over water? fukk out my sight.