mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Thread to long, but has anyone post Plies drinking Molly Water not Watr in the Breakfast Club interview?

Dude have real music people drinking his product. :banderas: Nigerian :ufdup:

aint nobody got time for watchin this

1979317_o.gif

GIMMIE DAT MOLLY(water) :steviej:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Niqqa are you in a club that serves forties of King Cobra rockin that stupid ass hat? This exact same scenario played out nightly in 1992.. but not since.
Breh, you're in Chicago, you post on The Coli, you should be aware of where you can purchase MOLLYWATR.

This dude found some:Niqqa
d4ba258a327711e3892a22000aeb0bad_8.jpg

So did this chick:
0067e164315f11e3a4da22000a1f9253_8.jpg

I mean, here it is:
296e8b1e314911e3a61a22000a9e06f0_8.jpg

Or you can just find me in the hood and pay me straight cash:
977003_10100365987849611_847329890_o.jpg

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Start at the 08:42 mark

Plies is turning a white carton that says "Boxed Water Is Better" with the Molly Water logo next to it.
No. That's Michigan based Boxed Water. The brand where "Molly Water" lifted the logo and a few catch phrases from.

boxed_water_new_lede.jpg

5caa8h.png

I've been following these guys for years. They got a great value proposition and a unique presentation. However, people prefer the portability and durability of plastic to paper. That's why they don't generally sell water in cartons.

Despite that, these guys managed to get serious distribution and some great market presence. This came after a few years of winning design contests and great on the ground guerrilla marketing. They're targeting college campuses now, as they have environmentally conscious populations that have no qualms dealing with the inconveniences of having boxed water instead of bottles. They locked up the contract to be the packaged water on Michigan State's campus. That happened like, three years after they started. Good stuff.

Their design is great, which is why Sean Jazzy and his crew decided to steal it.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. That's Michigan based Boxed Water. The brand where "Molly Water" lifted the logo and a few catch phrases from.

boxed_water_new_lede.jpg

5caa8h.png

I've been following these guys for years. They got a great value proposition and a unique presentation. However, people prefer the portability and durability of plastic to paper. That's why they don't generally sell water in cartons.

Despite that, these guys managed to get serious distribution and some great market presence. This came after a few years of winning design contests and great on the ground guerrilla marketing. They're targeting college campuses now, as they have environmentally conscious populations that have no qualms dealing with the inconveniences of having boxed water instead of bottles. They locked up the contract to be the packaged water on Michigan State's campus. That happened like, three years after they started. Good stuff.

Their design is great, which is why Sean Jazzy and his crew decided to steal it.

wee-bey-gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.