Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps
NTnv1Ml.png

That's my meme :wow:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
He was. He posted as The Black Stallion before a mod changed it to The Black Gelding and permabanned his thirsty ass.

lol.

Not shameful, it's VERY easy to get banned on that site. If you call a women a whore you may be banned. If you talk shyt about Jesus and the Christian religion you may be banned. The website is extremely politically correct :ld:

I was banned for a week because I posted "Cool story bro" :comeon:

Arabial Knight

Rolo Tomassi
Daps
Reppin
The San Fernando Valley
lol.

Not shameful, it's VERY easy to get banned on that site. If you call a women a whore you may be banned. If you talk shyt about Jesus and the Christian religion you may be banned. The website is extremely politically correct :ld:

I was banned for a week because I posted "Cool story bro" :comeon:

This is true. However he was banned back in 2005/2006, when GAF was actually pretty lenient with their rules.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Brehs @The Nigerian has taken a L worse than any L @General Mills the gawd has taken.

:ehh: Only a matter time for the nigerian. He is a swindler. His post screams that and if you followed his online trail you can tell he is nothing more than a club promoter at heart. A liar. Someone who is always on to the next "big" thing, but you can see through it all nothing is actually there. @Theraflu already summed it up nicely. Even under my trolling aliase @BlackElitism I told him "the being famous for doing nothing days" are over. The Kim Kardashians, Paris Hilton's of the world are :camby:

You can't even parlay a Real World/Road Rules into a short career like "Teck Money" back in the day. You have to have some kind of talent. Look at the reality shows these days. Outside of the Real Hoes of Whatever County, "Dancing with the stars", "The voice" etc are built around people actually doing "something"..I told him his schtick was sohhh 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.