mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
this thread turned out to be great holy shyt it just keeps coming. i like the nigerian too but hey its the net what can you do

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
Took from other thread. Haven't seen this one posted yet.
30jjyqc.jpg

:wow:
if molly water came into this thread for a good old debate and show down with molly watr i couldnt imagine how epic it could be

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although he never should have discussed his venture without first trademarking the name (and, even then, it's questionable if it was wise to raise the curtains on it until product was available for retail), trademarking can be established by evidence of commercial use - including but not limited to marketing for future sales. The Nigerisn definitely has grounds to sue this guy.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol.

Not shameful, it's VERY easy to get banned on that site. If you call a women a whore you may be banned. If you talk shyt about Jesus and the Christian religion you may be banned. The website is extremely politically correct :ld:

I was banned for a week because I posted "Cool story bro" :comeon:

If you talk shyt about Jesus on NeoGaf, they will probably make you a mod.

TheodoreBrehIII

Breh & Associates, LLC
Daps
We here at Breh and Associates have been working nonstop on this predicament. Luckily, Breh and Associates has been paid up front for services rendered, so my partners and I are attending the Howard homecoming. I wish you the best Ken.

Theodore J. Breh III, esq.

Status
Not open for further replies.