mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn... :whoo: :damn:

It's like THAT? :lolbron:
it's like what? this is his battle. i don't have any stake in his company. i just didn't like seeing a black businessman thrown in the bushes by jealous nikkas on here. that shyt rubbed me the wrong way (pause). but it is what it is, and that is his company to defend. i assume he's handling business on the low and keeping his movement going forward.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
it's like what? this is his battle. i don't have any stake in his company. i just didn't like seeing a black businessman thrown in the bushes by jealous nikkas on here. that shyt rubbed me the wrong way (pause). but it is what it is, and that is his company to defend. i assume he's handling business on the low and keeping his movement going forward.
so did you spit or swallow? :lupe:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I drink Mollywater, the REAL Mollywater,
Got a new connect since Kenny ain't taking orders
rick-ross.gif

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

bruh...this should be lesson number 1 to you then.

This ain't about "black men"

This is about BUSINESS.

Status
Not open for further replies.