Daps
Reppin
Eastside

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That board is f*cking sickening.

The worst type of racist to me is one so racist they don't even know they're racist. And from the 5 minutes of displeasure I had reading that forum, that's pretty much what the f*ck it's filled with. We could talk with all of the reasoning, articulation, and intelligence behind our posts that we could muster and they would still be with that BS...so f*ck them.

If any members from there even decide to gravitate over here...shyt, I'm down for @bk @Brooklynzson to just ban they bytchasses on site.
That type of vermin is not needed on these boards. And they won't even understand why either...that's the worst part. A functioning retard is still a retard.

You're very consistent and I got respect for you sir...:salute:

Take this rep and this dap for your troubles:smugdraper:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
ric-flair-o.gif
ric-flair-o.gif

:wub::wub: Sorry for being mean earlier...Hi :wub:
Breh! the photo is gone...what she look like

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
This is why I rarely post on forums dedicated to men.
:skip:

I must admit though, the heartless humor on this forum is out of this world. I've never laughed so much in my life! Albeit, this is all a little too demonic for me, I've had fun overall. After this thread reaches its conclusion.. I can go back to talking about fitness, hair, politics, religion, and cooking with my girls at the other forum.

You're innocent too:lawd:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
used to?

you are out bragging about getting with the finest hoes in town.
I like white chicks probably more than anyone on this site but I will never get close to that :scusthov:

This is exactly what I was thinking and why he takes yet another L.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
also @spinoza @Theraflu @Liu Kang

Is it kool for me to message you three between the time of new years to the second week of january. I won't mention anything until then because my 'project' won't be up and running until then, but for theraflu and liu kang it will be simple business advice i'd want from you and spinoza, you breh, it's to do with your photography skills (i checked your website) and your vice connect. It'll be worth it.

Until then :salute:

Last edited:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
also @spinoza @Theraflu @Liu Kang

Is it kool for me to message you three between the time of new years to the second week of january. I won't mention anything until then because my 'project' won't be up and running then, but for theraflu and liu kang it will be simple business advice i'd want from you and spinoza, you breh, it's to do with your photography skills (i checked your website) and your vibe connect. It'll be worth it.

Until then :salute:

Sure breh, here and ready to help whenever you want :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.