Supporter
Daps

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:huhldup: Its over yall.

Maybe he should make the beverage less demonic and call it JollyWatr

JollyWatr, hydrate with friends, friend.

Rocky Huang, demonic entrepeneur but i guess when you name a refreshing beverage after something demonic, what kind of integrity can you expect. Wow, the demonic realm.

Its so demonic, friends. :sitdown:

Oh my god I cant take this thread anymore :russ::pachaha::myman:

But seriously friend:smugdraper::sitdown:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
We here at Breh and Associates have been working nonstop on this predicament. Luckily, Breh and Associates has been paid up front for services rendered, so my partners and I are attending the Howard homecoming. I wish you the best Ken.

Theodore J. Breh III, esq.

This site is the best:lawd:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
mfsblAt.png

"The Real Molly Water" :banderas:
:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::krs::krs::krs:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Hey actually this is my 1st day signing up for this blog. I did receive a email from someone here and thats how i found out about all these post. Honestly my team and i thought all ur guys post were HILARIOUS!!! I APPRECIATE THE LOVE & THE HATE !!! I have nothing bad to say about Molly Watr. We both started our business around the same time it seems and he is the one who found me and let me know i stole his idea. We careless at Molly Water bc there is enough money out here for everyone to get. But i can say our companies are different we are handling our company as a business and with class! ONE THING I WILL SAY IS WE DO HAVE THE TRADEMARK & THE BACKING FOR OUR COMPANY AND IF THE {Nigerian} wants to go to court we have the $20,000 it cost ready and we will make sure he twerks all the way to the Unemployment line. Tomorrow me and my partners will work on getting you guys a discount Code for a week for you guys !!

Thanks Again #TeamMollyWater

www.mollywater.com

@MollyWaterCo why you gotta do the Nigerian like this?

EM0D

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
this shyt worse than when the Nigerian made that st paddys day thread on the ic, like that nikka made a thread about havin fun on st paddys day in chicago and the ic tossed him down a flight of stairs like he was 50cent

this worst than that fantasia thread on the ic that turned into a bestmilkshake4u roast thread....... that spawned a spin off official bestmilkshake4u roast thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
I may support this new nikka purely out of spite for the Nigerian. We tried to tell that nikka to 1. shut the fukk up until he had a legit business plan, 2. get a legit business plan that included a trademark, an actual product to sell, and distribution, and 3. get a fukking legit business plan that included a trademark, an actual product to sell, and distribution.

He basically told us we didnt know wtf we were talking about and said we werent in on his movement. Glad somebody sharked his shyt.

And people asked where to find it and he basically said "you should know...you live in the chi"

:what:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Is this the death of Molly Watr?
0eq9.png
There's a new nikka running the hydration game, out chea? I don't know how to feel about this brehs:wow: Nigerian's been coli fam since the days of chicken scraps, before daps. But I guess it's electrolyte levels to this shyt
rklf.png
They Barksdale'd my dude Ken and took all his corners. Selling those WMDs, Pandemics and 12 for 40 plastic tops to these fiends:whew: Molly Water Co funna wet up the block with those high pH water guns. Alkaline-47s for you soft drink guzzling fakkits:birdman:Molly Water got the juice now, but I'm gonna need to see some Molly Water hoodies, fitteds, durags, and special edition Nike Air Mollys before I crown y'all
qfp6.png

i dapped and undapped this so i could dap it a second time

Status
Not open for further replies.