☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
man, that shyt tastes like any other fukkin water youve ever had in your life :pachaha::childplease:

no disrecpect to the breh @MollyWaterCo tho :salute: keep up the grind

even though I agree, theres some evidence that "super-tasters" or people who are sensitive to subtle differences in things like water actually do exist.

I've never been one to notice it though...:to:

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
time to stop fukking around @The Nigerian

come in here and respond ...or else im gonna create a blogspot with your government name and i will take my valuable time to gather up every bit of this fukkery and all other fukkery involving you, including the chicken wing fiasco, and take more valuable time to give a cohesive history on it, and i will make sure when your name is googled, this blogspot is going to be the first website that pops up for employers who are going to google you.

You have 24 hours to respond and give your thoughts on coli folks asking to purchase molly water from a business man, purchasing, and actually receiving their product (with free gifts) and hydrating responsibly.

Also, I want you to let us know where we can cop MollyWatr without the "e"...you say its in hoods everywhere....give a specific location

Last edited:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
shyt is not happening. I have been offering to come buy some in person more than once since we're in the same city, and I never got a response :manny:

:russ:

Maaaaaaan, Molly Watr might as well come free with a copy of Dr.Dre's Detox. :lolbron:

Shyt is the Tommy of the bottled water industry.

Last edited:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison

come in here and respond ...or else im gonna create a blogspot with your government name and i will take my valuable time to gather up every bit of this fukkery and all other fukkery involving you, including the chicken wing fiasco, and take more valuable time to give a cohesive history on it, and i will make sure when your name is googled, this blogspot is going to be the first website that pops up for employers who are going to google you.
Like Jeff Bembery :jawalrus:

http://thejeffbemberystory.blogspot.com/[/quote]

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

You have 24 hours to respond and give your thoughts on coli folks asking to purchase molly water from a business man, purchasing, and actually receiving their product (with free gifts) and hydrating responsibly.

Also, I want you to let us know where we can cop MollyWatr without the "e"...you say its in hoods everywhere....give a specific location

Every time I think it's over :noah:

Status
Not open for further replies.