SPACE SCAM :skip:

96352.gif

:laff:

Exiled Martian

Was young I couldn't do good, now I can't do Bad
Daps
Reppin
Swag-hili Shores
@Heelish very commendable GIF work sir :salute:.. making me look like a right hypocrite....everytime I DECLARE final postings in this thread someone comes up with the type of PIFFERY that has me punching alphabets on my keyboard again!

P.s: I'm reading the latter parts of this thread with this song playing in my headphones at work....Devilish laugh at the end impersonated as well :laff:

babylon1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
time to stop fukking around @The Nigerian

come in here and respond ...or else im gonna create a blogspot with your government name and i will take my valuable time to gather up every bit of this fukkery and all other fukkery involving you, including the chicken wing fiasco, and take more valuable time to give a cohesive history on it, and i will make sure when your name is googled, this blogspot is going to be the first website that pops up for employers who are going to google you.

You have 24 hours to respond and give your thoughts on coli folks asking to purchase molly water from a business man, purchasing, and actually receiving their product (with free gifts) and hydrating responsibly.

Also, I want you to let us know where we can cop MollyWatr without the "e"...you say its in hoods everywhere....give a specific location

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
The only thing that can make this worse, is if mollywater finds its way to la times, complex, fader, practically overriding mollywatrs marketing.

the funny thing is....OG mollywater could use Ken as a marketing director. Dude clearly knows how to promote, he just doesnt have the financial banking and business mouth piece. Sean and Ken collaborating would be true black excellence.

but who am I kidding, we're not jewish. :heh:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Ok :whew: just read through this whole thread.

First :pachaha: at the resident Coli IT professionals with 57 certs having to wait until their next paycheck to place an order. :leostare:

:pachaha:Lmao at @TheFemalePerspective being told to shut the fukk up, then being simped, then being told to shut the fukk up again.

All in all this is a legendary thread. Takes me back to epic times in the donkey on the IC.

Also @MollyWaterCo you do realize when people google your product this thread will likely show up in the results as well. Not sure associating yourself with this shyt was the best idea.

:salute: for having an actual product though, to bad you aren't as creative with the designs as @The Nigerian maybe you can help him out with this massive loss by hiring him to be a member of the design team.

In regards to @The Nigerian breh you did this shyt to yourself on multiple levels.

Status
Not open for further replies.