Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:deadbean: @ ya'll still rubbing this in @The Nigerian 's face :russ:

I'm sure he's still lurking and over there mad as hell
giphy.gif
at this latest turn of events sitting in his empty loft with a box full of stickers.
jpeg
probably scrambling all after the fact to get some orders shipped out :comeon:

Heh.. Whenever his site is up and ready to go and I can order with 3 clicks.. I'll support Ken also....but I'm not jumping through any hoops for it..

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Heh.. Whenever his site is up and ready to go and I can order with 3 clicks.. I'll support Ken also....but I'm not jumping through any hoops for it..

shyt is not happening. I have been offering to come buy some in person more than once since we're in the same city, and I never got a response :manny:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Hmm, it does have a little tingling taste to it...can't exactly describe it....hopefully somebody else can give a better description..lol

Daps
Reppin
The Real Molly Water
Hmm, it does have a little tingling taste to it...can't exactly describe it....hopefully somebody else can give a better description..lol

Ya i can explain for you. Its alkaline water so what ur tasting are the minerals! Alkaline water taste much better colder bc of the minerals its high in magnesium!
So the point of drinking the water it helps your body break down all the acidity that your body takes in through out the day and at the same time its helping your body conserve your energy

Thanks again for the support!

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Ya i can explain for you. Its alkaline water so what ur tasting are the minerals! Alkaline water taste much better colder bc of the minerals its high in magnesium!
So the point of drinking the water it helps your body break down all the acidity that your body takes in through out the day and at the same time its helping your body conserve your energy

Thanks again for the support!

:ohhh:

:salute: No problem at all...

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
oea4.jpg
oea4.jpg

@AZBeauty

i told you once i got my water I was gone go to chiraq and hem u up

Imagine me drizzling that Molly Water betwixt your supple breast
allowing it to trail down and baptize yo clit :ohlawd:
as I use my index finger soaked in Nyquil to circle your anus
im loaded up on Maca Root, Yohimbe, Horny Goat Weed and Fenugreek:takedat:

then im gone spritz some Deer antler spray on your underarms and lick it off(i aint forgot yo underarm fetish):blessed:
faint.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.