mollywaterco

Status
Not open for further replies.

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
Fam, THERE IS NO WATER!!!! That's the point! The motherfukker has NO PRODUCT!!!! He had like 10 bottles, put the sticker on it, ued an amzing marketing strategy, but forgot to actually mass produce the PRODUCT! This dream is dead :deadrose:

nah he has bottles, he just didnt mass produce them

and now he has no choice but to move in that direction
:usure: please explain ...

http://www.latimes.com/food/dailydi...lywatr-20130923,0,7896593.story#axzz2jhrtin00

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
RAW IS WAtR :lupe:

555711.gif
:laff: :deadrose:

I can't believe this thread was made by @M617. :wow:

Dude was legit one of the worst posters on SOHH/The Coli and he just made the most iconic thread of either board. :wow:
one thread can make you a celebrity overnight :wow:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I'm probably in the minority but the dude who jacked the idea didn't even flip it into something better :manny:

The website logo and concept is meh at best. I don't see them lasting very long in that market. Nigerian fukked up. He should've never launched that shyt without getting the business side handled first. At the end of the day its just WATER, and mollywater.com over charging trying to make it seem like its something its not, capitalizing off the "shock" value in the name.
and that, sir, is the business of water. why is evian any more special than spring water from california or alaska's mountains? why do i pay $2.50 a bottle for smart water when i could completely boil off water and collect the condensation myself? branding & exploitation. water is "free" out your tap, and the one time cost of $5 for a resuable water bottle

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC
but that doesnt mean amazing marketing technique....twerk team and bragging on forums equals horrible marketing scheme

getting in the LA Times and the other major sites he's been in is good marketing

think about it he doesn't even have a mass product yet one of the largest newspapers in the country is writing about it

and if you google it, the story was picked up by many sites

now if he actually had something he would have reapped the benefits

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
getting in the LA Times and the other major sites he's been in is good marketing

think about it he doesn't even have a mass product yet one of the largest newspapers in the country is writing about it

and if you google it, the story was picked up by many sites

now if he actually had something he would have reapped the benefits

coulda woulda shoulda, we would never know...doesnt mean a good marketing technique, he had a write up in LA times, it gained a little buzz because of the "drug" aspect of water but I dont credit marketing done.....

oh and this isnt effective marketing it spells lawsuits out the @ss down the road..can you imaging coke, zepherhills or even Kool-aid doing this? company would go bankrupt by the end of the year..

http://www.youtube.com/results?sear...90.6.6.0...0.0...1ac.1.11.youtube.2be2APzRCH8

Last edited:

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
and that, sir, is the business of water. why is evian any more special than spring water from california or alaska's mountains? why do i pay $2.50 a bottle for smart water when i could completely boil off water and collect the condensation myself? branding & exploitation. water is "free" out your tap, and the one time cost of $5 for a resuable water bottle
2 50 :ohhh:

They were selling em for 60 cents last time :pachaha:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
2 50 :ohhh:

They were selling em for 60 cents last time :pachaha:
it's the big bottle...and i don't think i've ever seen the standard (16-18 oz i think) bottle on sale for less than 99 cent...they play upmarket and are pure marketing, but i'll be damned if they didn't get me, i love me some smartwater :sadcam:

SwagKingKong

All Star
Daps
gotta get a post in before this goes into the rafters

i havent read it all but i went through the first 15 pages and all i gotta say is :wow:

anyone wanna summarize the whole story for me?

the nigerian, you got got :wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.