Shane = Kermit Da Hustla
Rock = ?

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
ONE HOUR?

Bruh. you missed A LOT. No way you could have done this in an hour.

:ufdup: this thread can easily be read if you put aside an hour of your time. The shyt is no different from reading a chapter from a Stephen King novel, who notoriously overwrites, but has the ability to keep you interested.

If you cant read this thread in an hour or under...you lost like Kenny, cause the shyt is interesting like a Stephen King book.

Like if that cac nikka decided to write a book based around internet forums, he would write a whole thousand page horror novel loosely based on this thread. The real Molly Water would be haunting @The Nigerian 's dreams and you could eat this shyt for an hour definitely

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I'm probably in the minority but the dude who jacked the idea didn't even flip it into something better :manny:

The website logo and concept is meh at best. I don't see them lasting very long in that market. Nigerian fukked up. He should've never launched that shyt without getting the business side handled first. At the end of the day its just WATER, and mollywater.com over charging trying to make it seem like its something its not, capitalizing off the "shock" value in the name.

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps
If @The Nigerian commits dat, it's all you nikkas fault. I've never witnessed Ether like this on the net. :dead: But this is karma for being a c00n, his ancestors looked down from the cosmos shaking their heads in disbelief, as those CACs threw chicken wings at him and he began grinning ear to ear.

Engage in c00n antics for white acceptance brehs

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Kermit da hustla disappeard I wonder if he committed dat?

Na he threw Nigerian in the bushes a bunch of pages back after we found Nigerian tried to sell 1 % of his company for $10,000, in other words he thinks it's worth over a million dollars, even kermit couldn't defend that

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
what the cliff notes? what happened?

it aint hard to figure out and I only caught one page.

Nigerian came up with an idea but he didn't copyright it and someone else came along and jacked it. Someone with actually capital to realize Nigerians Idea. Oh and Nigerian forget the E in water and tried to act like he did it on purpose. And Nigerian broke. :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.