Status
Not open for further replies.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I just spent a lot of my sunday reading this thread from post 1 to now....and this is the greatest thread in the history of the internet. I need to donate asap. I've never seen someone be sonned this hard on this many levels. My stomach literally hurts from laughing.

The coli is the king of fukkery.

And personally, I'd love to slap the nigerian around.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just spent a lot of my sunday reading this thread from post 1 to now....and this is the greatest thread in the history of the internet. I need to donate asap. I've never seen someone be sonned this hard on this many levels. My stomach literally hurts from laughing.

The coli is the king of fukkery.

And personally, I'd love to slap the nigerian around.

Hello,

Can you perhaps suggest a page for me to begin reading? I don't want to read it from the beginning :flabbynsick:

Thank you,

sfgiants.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Hello,

Can you perhaps suggest a page for me to begin reading? I don't want to read it from the beginning :flabbynsick:

Thank you,

sfgiants.
Honestly, page 1. It's worth it. I know it's time consuming but you can always skim read through shytty posts and posts of non importance. Don't read any posts by kermit da hustla or any responses to him, that shyt's irrlevant non sense. Just think of it like a good book. Theirs life lessons,comedy,drama,twist and turns.

Status
Not open for further replies.