70354383.png

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've had time to think about this.

I don't like kicking a man while he's down but damn. Ken/Nigerian you've got to humble yourself man.

From all reports it seems like you've had it rough growing up with racism/etc. I've been there. The answer isn't to build a superiority complex against other people of color.

There were people on this forum that wanted to support you, and you shytted on them time and time again. That's why they were so happy to see you fall. Sean came in here offering VALUE, coupons, etc. and a REAL PRODUCT with REAL ANSWERS to simple questions.

Instead of insulting people when they asked to buy your product all you had to do was say "it isn't available yet, but the shirts are" or whatever instead of giving us the runaround like you're Steve Jobs and we're asking what's the new version of the iPad. It's water. People wanted to buy it. You shytted on them and posted party pics and loft pics instead of using the community to help you. Sean gets it. Take notes and fall back for a minute.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm a staff memeber here. What you are doing isn't welcome. If you want to continue to be here reign that shyt in or. You wont be here much longer. You can continue calling us the n word and what"ever else on that poor excuse of a forum you come from if u want but right now you add nothing to the discussion
Nigerian might be a c00n but he's our c00n and this is a primarily black forum. I would take 20 Kenny's over one white man who wants to talk slick about my race. You are a bunny rabbit in a pride of lions. Calm yourself or have your I.p ripped open American me style.

This is your only warning.

200.gif

real talk, we do not need those idiots from that forum flooding this one :pacspit:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Enough has happened on these boards to make a decent movie. This MollyWatr saga is just the type of real life happenstance that turns this from virtual to reality. This part would be the end. It would end with the camera zoomed in on the MollyWater logo then zooming out to a wide shot of the warehouse full of boxes (knowing niqqas might have created MollyWater before he came to the Coli but.. artistic liscense.

muse

thats 2 kids! im out!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chi sagittarii
i was laying in the bed 16 hours later laughing at this motherfukker saying she "look like hillary rodham"
thank you

lol @ in doctorate program though for real..like i said no common sense people probably been telling him he needs to see a doctor, so dude is telling people he is in a doctorate program..
:laff:

double edit:
dirty dee and ocmfii, 2 white people arguing with each other on a hip hop forum :laugh: :skip:
ocmfii just seem so much meaner and cooler than from sohh. i just want to sit on his face

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I've had time to think about this.

I don't like kicking a man while he's down but damn. Ken/Nigerian you've got to humble yourself man.

From all reports it seems like you've had it rough growing up with racism/etc. I've been there. The answer isn't to build a superiority complex against other people of color.

There were people on this forum that wanted to support you, and you shytted on them time and time again. That's why they were so happy to see you fall. Sean came in here offering VALUE, coupons, etc. and a REAL PRODUCT with REAL ANSWERS to simple questions.

Instead of insulting people when they asked to buy your product all you had to do was say "it isn't available yet, but the shirts are" or whatever instead of giving us the runaround like you're Steve Jobs and we're asking what's the new version of the iPad. It's water. People wanted to buy it. You shytted on them and posted party pics and loft pics instead of using the community to help you. Sean gets it. Take notes and fall back for a minute.

Save your words breh, he doesn't care , he ranted a bunch of pages back with this victim attitude. Did nothing but insult people and play the blame game, in his mind he has NEVER done anything wrong to anybody that time this whole thing has been happening . I mean jesus would a rational person do this?

LnEZlEl.png

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Save your words breh, he doesn't care , he ranted a bunch of pages back with this victim attitude. Did nothing but insult people and play the blame game, in his mind he has NEVER done anything wrong to anybody that time this whole thing has been happening . I mean jesus would a rational person do this?

LnEZlEl.png
i havent seen this :scusthov: fukk this dude the nigerian

Status
Not open for further replies.