Not open for further replies.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Mine's bigger.
Do i win?
ObamaMad.jpg

You lost the second you got offended by my initial post you quoted about oa and started crying about @krackdagawd negging you. No win in sight for you.

:umad:

www.THUG.com

Trick Love Da Kids!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D.C.
This entire thread and the sub-fukkery contained within shows the best of The Coli....but the worst of the fukkin internet. :whew:

This is one huge ass, life lesson. :to:

This the shyt you wish your parents warned you about. :birdman:

The Nigerian went through it, so that we wouldn't have to. :ufdup:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Ole kennys phone gotta be ringinging of the hook with
"nikka are you online" "is my investment money safe"
calls.
:whoo:
the gif of the door getting shut on that
clown is funny as fukk!!!
scx185.gif

Last edited:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
You gonna do some gay ass wrestling moves on me, you WWE-watching fukkboy?
What if i don't "go back"?
What the fukk, you you going to do about it?

Snitch on me some more?

I'm a staff memeber here. What you are doing isn't welcome. If you want to continue to be here reign that shyt in or. You wont be here much longer. You can continue calling us the n word and what"ever else on that poor excuse of a forum you come from if u want but right now you add nothing to the discussion
Nigerian might be a c00n but he's our c00n and this is a primarily black forum. I would take 20 Kenny's over one white man who wants to talk slick about my race. You are a bunny rabbit in a pride of lions. Calm yourself or have your I.p ripped open American me style.

This is your only warning.

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Never nice to see someone suffer such an epic L, but I don't feel any sympathy for @The Nigerian's arrogant uppity ass.

If Molly Water ever comes to Canada, I'm buyin a case

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I learned alot about life from this thread. I'm a changed man now. Thank you Coli.

I really didn't even want to go in on The Nigerian like that. Like I said before many times over in this thread, I was one of his biggest supporters. That's why I was going in on him so hard. Like, I'm not even mad or angry at him or was wishing for his downfall. It wasn't out of any bad will or anything...he just severely disappointed me. Personally, I liken this to finding out Santa Claus isn't real. I honestly hope he can learn a lesson from this (mainly having humility and being honest), and it would be great if he bounced back a changed person. I don't even care about at this point cause it's not going to happen. I seriously don't even want to interact with him again. Ever. I don't want him replying to my posts. And I'll just put him on ignore.

I guess this is just a case of learning how not to make mistakes by watching others make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.